Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" (677 Views)

Kunle Afolayan: How Nollywood Actresses Make Their Money / Meet Khyara Nwokora: "Flavour's Body Gives Me Orgasm Without Sex" / Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" by anowrite: 3:24am On Apr 24, 2018
US based Ghanian gospel singer, Esaaba Haizel has advises young ladies to date nothing less than twomen two be able to review and access which one will duly provide for their need before they finallymaryry any. She however warned against any premarital sex.

Speaking on Abusua Fm, the Gospel artiste said,

“I advised young girls on my Facebook wall to have three to five men at the same time without having any s*xual intercourse with them.

“You just have to be firm not to sleep with them. Having multiple partners will help you to study them, then you let the rest go, by choosing just one. Why waste your time to date only one person?

“I’m saying this because you can’t have it all. One of the men would be interested in your business, one would be concerned about the food you eat on daily basis thereby supply your needs, the other will be interested in the shoes, makeups, clothing you wear, the list goes on”.

She quickly added that she is a Christian that is why she has given such important message which will not be given by even Pastors.

“I’m a Christian, is there something wrong with my advice to young ladies who aspire to marry? It’s a good advice your pastor cannot give you”.

https://www.gistrealm.com/girls-should-date-more-than-two-men-then-chop-their-money-without-sex-gospel-singer/

Re: Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" by Olalan(m): 3:29am On Apr 24, 2018
This advice is from the pit of hell, encouraging promiscuity and greed among young girls, and she expects any single lady that follows her advice to be faithful in marriage
Re: Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" by SuperSuave(m): 3:31am On Apr 24, 2018
Ugly b i t c h
Re: Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 24, 2018
This one na confirm lazy Ghanaian
Re: Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" by miracle956: 5:22am On Apr 24, 2018
d
Re: Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" by chriskosherbal(m): 5:25am On Apr 24, 2018
That was totally poor and awful from her..
Re: Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" by donstan18: 5:47am On Apr 24, 2018
She's a disgrace to gospel singers.

This advice is enough to tell us what these gospel singers do secretly.

1 Like

Re: Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" by madone: 6:39am On Apr 24, 2018
Which gospel singers is this. Taah commot here. People with failed life should go into hiding abeg
Re: Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex" by nanakgh(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2018
On behalf of all Ghanaians I reject this hag abeg. Foolish woman , I pray one of these Swedru boys uses your daughter for rituals. Those boys will give her the all the make up and money she needs, but they don't even want sex. They'll take her life, but I guess ull still be happy since she'll die a virgin. A fool of a woman. angry

(1) (Reply)

How Gateman Exposes Madam After Being Tipped By One Of Her Boyfriends / Bobrisky Deletes All Nina’s Photos On His IG, Unfollows Her (see Reason) / Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Meets With Tiwa Savage And DJ Jimmy Jatt Has They Have Fun To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.