Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Witchcraft And Dreams. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft And Dreams. (657 Views)

Secrets Of Witchcraft And How To Overcome It / The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Witchcraft And Dreams. by Revadebola: 4:02am On Apr 24, 2018
WITCHCRAFT AND DREAMS.

I heard the true life story of a woman. One night she slept in her bedroom, while her two sons also slept in the children's bedroom.
Then she had a dream. In her dream, her biological elder sister was demanding for blood repeatedly from her.

She woke up from that dream and suddenly heard one of her son coughing from their bedroom.
She ran to the children's bedroom to attend to the child.
Surprisingly, the child was coughing out blood.
The child coughed out blood profusely, then suddenly died instantly.
That is the spirit of witchcraft at work through the dream of that woman.

Witchcraft can appear to people in their dreams and use such dreams to attack them.

These are dreams that implies the activities and attacks of witchcraft : being forced to eat, sexual assault, seeing dead people, dream of coffin, dreams seeing yourself naked, dreams seeing yourself amidst feces, dreams seeing yourself back to your village, among former school mates, seeing yourself in graveyards, dreams of frightened animals e.g, cats, snakes, lions, dogs etc these animals, are used as symbols of witchcraft in your dreams.

Don't ignore any of these dreams. You have suffered enough. Enough is enough! Chat immediately for prayers and what to do and be delivered from witchcraft.
While praying today, the Lord said to me, that a reader of this post has been suffering from severe household witchcraft attacks. It has affected virtually all your life endeavors. I want to pray for you. Don't let the spirit and agents of witchcraft stop you.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name I bind every spirit of witchcraft attacking me.
2. Use Isaiah 49:24-26 (KJV)
"Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the Lord , Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob".

Quote the above scripture to pray for yourself and your children.
3. Cover yourself with the Blood of Jesus from witchcraft attacks.
4. Holy Spirit let Your fire consume every witchcraft power round my life.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS CALL AND ADD ME ON WHATSAPP TO RECEIVE DAILY AUDIO MESSAGES :
+2349059270030

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".
Re: Witchcraft And Dreams. by SeedofDavid: 5:46am On Apr 24, 2018
Revadebola:
WITCHCRAFT AND DREAMS.

I heard the true life story of a woman. One night she slept in her bedroom, while her two sons also slept in the children's bedroom.
Then she had a dream. In her dream, her biological elder sister was demanding for blood repeatedly from her.

She woke up from that dream and suddenly heard one of her son coughing from their bedroom.
She ran to the children's bedroom to attend to the child.
Surprisingly, the child was coughing out blood.
The child coughed out blood profusely, then suddenly died instantly.
That is the spirit of witchcraft at work through the dream of that woman.

Witchcraft can appear to people in their dreams and use such dreams to attack them.

These are dreams that implies the activities and attacks of witchcraft : being forced to eat, sexual assault, seeing dead people, dream of coffin, dreams seeing yourself naked, dreams seeing yourself amidst feces, dreams seeing yourself back to your village, among former school mates, seeing yourself in graveyards, dreams of frightened animals e.g, cats, snakes, lions, dogs etc these animals, are used as symbols of witchcraft in your dreams.

Don't ignore any of these dreams. You have suffered enough. Enough is enough! Chat immediately for prayers and what to do and be delivered from witchcraft.
While praying today, the Lord said to me, that a reader of this post has been suffering from severe household witchcraft attacks. It has affected virtually all your life endeavors. I want to pray for you. Don't let the spirit and agents of witchcraft stop you.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name I bind every spirit of witchcraft attacking me.
2. Use Isaiah 49:24-26 (KJV)
"Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? But thus saith the Lord , Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob".

Quote the above scripture to pray for yourself and your children.
3. Cover yourself with the Blood of Jesus from witchcraft attacks.
4. Holy Spirit let Your fire consume every witchcraft power round my life.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS CALL AND ADD ME ON WHATSAPP TO RECEIVE DAILY AUDIO MESSAGES :
+2349059270030

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".

Hallelujah, upon Mount Zion shall be DELIVERANCE...

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft And Dreams. by marttol: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2018
I love this

(1) (Reply)

Praise Be ... I Own A Church Now!!! -beyounce / Winners Chapel: Over 50 Million Youths Expected In This Year’s Youth Convention / Solution to dream of being naked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.