Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

#bbnaija : What Nina Said About Being Miracle's Girlfriend In New Interview - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija : What Nina Said About Being Miracle's Girlfriend In New Interview (896 Views)

BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video) / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits / BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija : What Nina Said About Being Miracle's Girlfriend In New Interview by Entmediahub: 4:24am On Apr 24, 2018
Nina in an interview after BBNaija show disclosed she and Miracle cannot become an item outside the house because her boyfriend was there for her all through her trying times. In the same interview, Miracle disclosed that he and Nina have planned to observe their relationship outside the house and see where it leads them.

I can’t be Miracle’s girlfriend - Nina reveals in new interview

https://entmediahub.com.ng/2018/04/24/bbnaija-what-nina-said-about-being-miracles-girlfriend-in-new-interview/

Nina said:

“I can’t leave Collins, I’m still going to say it again because he was there for me.

So, if I go back to Collins and he no longer wants the relationship again, I already told Miracle we are not entering into any relationship. What we shared already ended, we are still where we are but nothing is changing.

He can’t be Nina’s girlfriend and I can’t be Miracle’s girlfriend.” Miracle also said that: “As you all already know, I am a kind of person that loves to take my time before making any decision. So I want to observe I and Nina’s relationship outside Big Brother’s walls before making any decision because we actually had plans of getting out of the house and let everything happen naturally. This is not the time to start jumping into any relationship but time to use this platform to make money.”
SOURCE : https://entmediahub.com.ng/2018/04/24/bbnaija-what-nina-said-about-being-miracles-girlfriend-in-new-interview/
Re: #bbnaija : What Nina Said About Being Miracle's Girlfriend In New Interview by dominique(f): 4:46am On Apr 24, 2018
Someone that just landed in the country a few hours ago and was almost drowned by all that airport chaos? Who granted the interview by the way?
Re: #bbnaija : What Nina Said About Being Miracle's Girlfriend In New Interview by newguy1(m): 6:13am On Apr 24, 2018
Smh 4 both of them so in essence all that lovebird play 4 d past 3 month na waste.. well wetin I know
Re: #bbnaija : What Nina Said About Being Miracle's Girlfriend In New Interview by Ibibioesan(m): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2018
Re: #bbnaija : What Nina Said About Being Miracle's Girlfriend In New Interview by Seunnzy(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2018
Nina is trying to turn the table,knowing fully well that there's every possibility that collins might not accept her after all the knacking and no reasonable guy would be with a girl he straffed on air

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Premium Account / Can't Receive Cnbc Africa And Presstv On My Srt 4653x / Greatest hollywood actor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.