Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Fact Behind Cee C Being Label As The "Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fact Behind Cee C Being Label As The "Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria" (5823 Views)

'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec / Bbnaija: Google Rates Cee-c The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria / BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact Behind Cee C Being Label As The "Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria" by timelessaproko(f): 5:45am On Apr 24, 2018
Big Brother Nigeria is over now and over it is for the year 2018 and as one of its objectives, the reality show is a platform where individuals are given the opportunity to showcase there personality and make a name whether good or bad and if you follow the show while it lasted you'll will agree with me that it was an over double wahala episode and Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as[b] CeeC[/b] the last woman standing did make a name for herself as well despite the fact that she didn't emerge winner.

Going by Google latest listing, Cee C is now said to be the "most bitter woman in Nigeria", but how true can that be? reality check here, we know better right? is all a facade and the reality show that was a game and girl is still bouncing and truly men should learn not to anger women.

How on earth do you want a woman whom you tell to go that "am done with you, am no more with you" to react? kiss your ass I guess and she sure did.

Source: www.timelessaproko.com

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh “ROMANTICALLY” Holds Hands With Uche Jombo’s Husband [photo] / I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde / Dana Airline Applauds Attention Magazine, Confirms Partnership! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.