Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina (25090 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by pzphoto(m): 6:04am On Apr 24, 2018
Flawless by Mimi Orjikwe brand Tagged as fbm girls was seen waiting for their official brand ambassador Nina the airport.

Watch video below
http://www.praizenews.com/actress-mimi-orjikwe-fbm-girls-waiting-at-the-airport-to-welcome-nina/

Gist from praize news

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by pzphoto(m): 6:04am On Apr 24, 2018
Lol

Watch the tweaking video of fbm girls at the airport to welcome Nina here http://www.praizenews.com/actress-mimi-orjikwe-fbm-girls-waiting-at-the-airport-to-welcome-nina/
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by dafeyankee: 6:05am On Apr 24, 2018
Lousy Youths.

6 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by sunnysunny69(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2018
See flat yansh .

8 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2018
Nigeria is simply doomed, canada please gimme visa asap. Nina with fish brain chai

19 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by soberdrunk(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2018
sad
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by Pidginwhisper: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2018
Beauty with dull brain is a display of cosmetic stupidity

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by Horlartunes: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2018
Damn why did my papa gave birth to me for Naija nah ehn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by iamnicer: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2018
undecided

This early morning,

Please I thought this show has ended

Better news please

5 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by Houseofglam7(f): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2018
Oh dear Lord!
This is becoming nauseating!

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by kolawoleibukun: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2018
see their old yarshes. none of all these girls be virgin and none don marry. these girls have satisfied many men and released cum so much that can be poured into lake chad to increased the voltage to give us light.

if to say all these girl day cum for lake chad e for no dry.

5 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by OgaDonald: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2018
grin grin

FINALLY NINA DO CHANGE MIND OVER MIRACLE ...

MIRACLE SEEMS NO LONGER GIVING HER GREENLIGHT ... WATCH VIDEO BELOW

click here to watch .. https://aprokogirl.com/2972/mimi-orjiekwes-fbm-girls-waiting-at-the-airport-to-welcome-nina-see-pictures/

1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by forreelinc(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2018
she no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by humilitypays(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2018
Now I can see some reasons President Buhari called Nigerian youths lazy; Buhari get sense small sha cry cry

.......but still, that doesn't mean Buhari was right to call a whole ever hardworking Nigerian youths lazy when his son Yusuf is jobless yet rich cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by Aldebaran(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2018
angry

O.K So dis r the lazy girls yoots ? grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by Anticqz: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2018
joblessness at its peak.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2018
Horlartunes:
so Na your papa dey gave birth to you?
Wetin your mama dey do?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by Newpride(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2018
Olosho get master and level...... shocked

Nina’s own category of olosho is 2nd class upper... grin grin
shocked
The likes of iyabo ojo, mercy aigbe and some of them here on nairaland are still learners shocked shocked

These olosho fingerlings are doing their best to prove their oga Nina surpasses local breed in Niaja.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by oshe11: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2018
Nina should take her time before signing any Endorsement deal oooo

We don't want One small company to sign her, which might prevent her from getting bigger endorsements

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by aureen: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by LesbianBoy(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2018
grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by Horlartunes: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Movingcoil:
so Na your papa dey gave birth to you?
Wetin your mama dey do?

Lay down like log of wood dey Bleep
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by aureen: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Horlartunes:

Proverbs 20:13
Do not love sleep, lest you come to poverty. Open your eyes, and you shall be satisfied with bread.

grin grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by EmmyDJourno: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2018
I am sorry when I see ladies gather like this, all I think of is sex, pounding, moaning, and how they marvel at my bololooo afterwards cheesy

When I dated a fine lady and didn't think of sex, she dumped me cause she said I was unromantic and boring grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by nabegibeg: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2018
pzphoto:
Flawless by Mimi Orjikwe brand Tagged as fbm girls was seen waiting for their official brand ambassador Nina the airport.

Watch video below
http://www.praizenews.com/actress-mimi-orjikwe-fbm-girls-waiting-at-the-airport-to-welcome-nina/

Gist from praize news

make dem go sit donw one place

busy bodies
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by Smartademu(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Why do I have a feeling that this is a clique of ashawos?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2018
Why are girls so boring
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by King4Roller: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2018
She has beauty. That is all the matters. You cant deny the fact that there are favours every face attract.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2018
see them...Fish Brain Crew (FBC)
Stupid girls everywhere with coconut fibres in their brains instead of Nerve Endings.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
see their old yarshes. none of all these girls be virgin and none don marry. these girls have satisfied many men and released cum so much that can be poured into lake chad to increased the voltage to give us light.

if to say all these girl day cum for lake chad e for no dry.

They have nothing to offer
F.B.C
Fish Brain Crew

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina by twilliamx(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2018
There goes the future of Nigeria. Such a waste.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows / ”Young Girls Rock” - Lord Trig. Instagram Followers React / Bovi, Kemen And Ugbojiaku Makepeace At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.