Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri (10026 Views)

Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH / Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2018
fantasticone1:
So even with the BH issues, those guys still managed to graduate with first class...
They tried o.

78 for one session.

Den just dey carry first class dash den anyhow so when den give Aboki work, den fit tok say e get first class.

Diaris God o.
Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by dgrand: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2018
Come and try unimaid bro u will see
Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by dgrand: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2018
shortgun:
education in the North is different from Education in the south.
First Class in the North is lower than third class in the South.
come and try unimaid bro u will c
and ask your colleagues in the south cheesy
Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by DEcclesia(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2018
congratulations to them all
Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by Bsingle(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2018
Despite boko haram issue shocked shocked shocked
Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by Darahson: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2018
shortgun:

Oh! I see.
Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2018
Probably first class in islamic studies or some BS

1 Like

Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by Ken4Christ: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Some of these students will not smell second class upper in some highly rated universities in Nigeria. All schools do not have the same standard.
Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by FriendNG: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2018
Unimaid is better than all Northern universities, the so called Abu included.
Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by gfreymom302: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2018
Most of us making noise that first class is nothing have never seen the 4 walls of a classroom.

1 Like

Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by Gerrard59(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2018
shortgun:

This is a moronic way of reasoning. A first class graduate is one who has fulfilled all the necessary criteria of academic rigour and is certified worthy of the degree. A first class graduate from University of Maiduguri can achieve same anywhere and even better (in terms of point) in an environment where things work. Ditto for a third class.

I'm sure you are part of the cretins who believe a first class from say Covenant University is not comparable to that from Unilag because the former is a private school.

Ken4Christ:
Some of these students will not smell second class upper in some highly rated universities in Nigeria. All schools do not have the same standard.

You folks should understand that being a first class graduate goes beyond academic studies or the environment but personal attributes. Someone who made a first in Unimaid can make same anywhere. It is all about determination and perseverance.

1 Like

Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2018
princechurchill:
They dish out first class to students there so that it will serve as a bait yo others who doesn't want to come there

17,000 graduants with just 78 first class gradutes and you think they were dished out? Nigerians like you are intellectually lazy. You don't bother digesting the news, you simply spew crappy stuffs that pop to your head.

1 Like

Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2018
shortgun:
I pity ur mentality so prof jega is inferior to another prof in south cos he graduated from north...no wonder we are wer we are nonsense

1 Like

Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by dayowunmi(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2018
I don't think they will be failing anyone in that school and also their marking scheme will likely be easier than those of schools in South West, South East or South South

1 Like

Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by kingkhan(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2018
Aldebaran:
Northern state grin

That 1st class would be equivalent to what in the west? grin
graduates from west are coming to serve in north and we see how they perform. they are all idiots

1 Like

Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by shibanbo(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Aldebaran:
Northern state grin

That 1st class would be equivalent to what in the west? grin

Far better than any grade in the south ,(West,east) southern where students bribe their ways up to where they want
Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by ibinaboh: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
congrats to them
Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by shibanbo(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
dgrand:

come and try unimaid bro u will c
and ask your colleagues in the south cheesy

My brother Unimaid Education is something else. Very very though. Very strict in all reunification.we had more southern Profs in my department,right about now am a graduate assistant at the University of Ibadan,nothing is just happening hear academically to be compared with what's happening in Unimaid,where you could have 6-8.10-12. 2-4. 4-6 three times a week.if you wanna be maid go to unimaid
Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
The whole students in that school deserve first class.... for staying 4years despite the insecurity issues in that state.. they get mind shaa
Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by kennyjam: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
nice one kiss
Re: 78 Graduate With First Class At University Of Maiduguri by Ken4Christ: 3:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Gerrard59:

This is a moronic way of reasoning. A first class graduate is one who has fulfilled all the necessary criteria of academic rigour and is certified worthy of the degree. A first class graduate from University of Maiduguri can achieve same anywhere and even better (in terms of point) in an environment where things work. Ditto for a third class.

I'm sure you are part of the cretins who believe a first class from say Covenant University is not comparable to that from Unilag because the former is a private school.

You folks should understand that being a first class graduate goes beyond academic studies or the environment but personal attributes. Someone who made a first in Unimaid can make same anywhere. It is all about determination and perseverance.

Yes, I agree with you, the feat can be repeated in any other university but certainly not by all the student. In fact most won't. I am talking from experience because I knew a friend which crossed from that school to my school back then. He confessed it's not the same standard. His performance drastically dropped.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2018 For Nigerians / Strike: ASUU Denies Receiving N163bn From FG / Can You Solve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.