Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,837 members, 7,824,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

How To Obtain Loan With 20% Of It As Grant, Get Skills Too - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Obtain Loan With 20% Of It As Grant, Get Skills Too (1123 Views)

I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / How To Obtain Loan With 20% Of It As Grant, Get Skills Too / How To Obtain Loan Online In Nigeria With Alat App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Obtain Loan With 20% Of It As Grant, Get Skills Too by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2018
BECOM A MEMBER, GET TRAINED, OBTAIN LOAN OR GRANT TO EMPOWER YOURSELF

INSTANCE, IF GIVEN N100,000 20% OF IT WILL BE NON-PAYABLE GRANT. Join now!

VEDAN vs. BMS.ridihow

From the state of the economy in Nigeria now, the middle class is going extinct soon giving way for only the poor and the rich. Either you are poor or rich, that is why the poor are getting poorer and the rich richer.

Are you an Artisan, SMEs, graduates, non-graduates etc.? Have been searching for a place to get that money in order to empower your skills or businesses? And that have been our major problems in this country. But let me tell you one important truth about that, the federal government have earmarked huge amount of money for people like you. The truth is that, the FG cannot give you this loan if you have no skill or ability to manage it.

But that is not a road-block for people like you rather, it is a big opportunity because, FG have entrusted these funds into the hands of organizations who will give you skills needed to be able to access these funds. Only what you have to do is, to belong to the organization, get trained on a skill or if you are already skilled, get examined by the organization and these funds will be yours period!

What am I saying in essence? BMS.ridihow (Business Matters & Solutions.ridihow) is a member and an agent of VEDAN (Vocational Entrepreneurship Development Association of Nigeria). VEDAN is the number one registered organization with the FG whose goal is to train you, and give you the opportunity to access these funds.

HOW DOES IT WORK? (Click to know how)------ http://www.ridihow.com/bizms.php

1 Share

Re: How To Obtain Loan With 20% Of It As Grant, Get Skills Too by mabea: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2018
What are the areas of training
Re: How To Obtain Loan With 20% Of It As Grant, Get Skills Too by tolusamsone: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2018
Just like that?
Re: How To Obtain Loan With 20% Of It As Grant, Get Skills Too by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 26, 2018
area of your choice

(1) (Reply)

Need A Business Website, Holla At Us / Rough Surface Interlocking Stones / Do You Have Telegram Installed? DON'T STAY BROKE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.