Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Am Going Back To Collins Am Not Dating Miracle Again - Nina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Going Back To Collins Am Not Dating Miracle Again - Nina (1553 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy / Miracle: 'Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love' / Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going Back To Collins Am Not Dating Miracle Again - Nina by eliysammy: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Nina has finally set the record straight.. and she’s declared that she cannot be Miracle’s Girlfriend, but Collins.
During an interview with Dstv, following the Grand finale of the show on 22nd of April, which saw Miracle the winner, Nina says she’s going back to her boyfriend, Collins and won’t pursue any relationship whatsoever with Miracle.
Nina’s reason for not wanting to be Miracle’s girlfriend is that Collins has always been there for her. Even if Nina’s boyfriend, Collins doesn’t want her back, Nina says she still won’t date Miracle.
Nina maintains, however, that whatever emotions, relationship she had going on with BBNaija millionaire Miracle, remains same.
In her words:-
Read more at>>> https://entryloaded.com.ng/2018/04/24/going-back-collins-cant-miracles-girlfried-anymore-nina/
Re: I Am Going Back To Collins Am Not Dating Miracle Again - Nina by coken: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2018
women they swing like a pendulum undecisive...stay with fly boi make ur life better
Re: I Am Going Back To Collins Am Not Dating Miracle Again - Nina by labisibrass(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2018
Wait, you say wah?
Re: I Am Going Back To Collins Am Not Dating Miracle Again - Nina by malware: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2018
Mr. Seun Nairaland, when is this BBNaija thing going to end ni? Even the Satanic channel is closed but Nairaland no wan close the show why? Just tell me why?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Going Back To Collins Am Not Dating Miracle Again - Nina by Abjay97(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Hmm..
Re: I Am Going Back To Collins Am Not Dating Miracle Again - Nina by QueenFusa16(f): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Confused human being ....
Maybe she thinks collins didnt watch all the videos of her and miracle cuddling and doing all sorts ...
You better stick with miracle ,if he wants a genuine relationship....
Re: I Am Going Back To Collins Am Not Dating Miracle Again - Nina by OgaDonald: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2018

1 Share

Re: I Am Going Back To Collins Am Not Dating Miracle Again - Nina by BigBills: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2018
After Miracle don Bleep you finish, u dey go back to Collins, who loose?? U dey talk nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Butt In This New Photo Is Really Unbelievable / Davido Fights Duncan Mighty After Slapping A Video Director On AZA Set / Omotola, Paul Okoye, Monalisa Chinda, Supports Barack Obama To Rule Nigeria 8yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.