Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Study Medicine In The Best Universities In China - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Study Medicine In The Best Universities In China (479 Views)

Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) / Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Medicine In The Best Universities In China by haneetram: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2018
Tired of the Nigerian system? Do you know anyone with good grades that has been struggling to get admission to study medicine? China has world class educational systems, taught in English language. If you’re interested, contact me now for inquiries. Admissions are open.
Email: teenahsloungeservices@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Things That Happen To Your Body When You Eat A Banana / Long Sex May Kill You - MEN BEWARE! / When I Had A Mouth Odour, I Tried Out This Natural Remedy And It Worked 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.