Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) (26051 Views)

Indian Hemp Farm In Anambra School Discovered By NSCDC / Man Arrested By NDLEA While Sleeping Near Indian Hemp Farm In Edo. Photo / NDLEA Destroys 77.82 Hectares Of Indian Hemp Farm In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Biodun1929:

Have you ever heard of anyone going mad from drinking beer? Last last, you get drunk and sleep in the gutter, but when you wake up, you will be normal again. With weed, you can never say if a person will return from the high or not.

Millions of people die each year from acute alcohol poisoning which can kill victims within hours after any overdose of alcoholic drink has been ingested. To overdose on marijuana, a single person would need to smoke as much as a KILOGRAM of weed over the space of a few minutes, which is an impossible feat for any person to attempt. Furthermore, millions of people die annually in traffic accidents caused by drunk drivers the world over, and in fights where drunk people arm themselves.

Yes sir indeed, alcohol CAN and WILL cause temporary insanity, and this occurs on a gigantic scale the world over. Weed, on the other hand, need only be avoided by the tiny minority of people suffering from PREEXISTING mental issues, and who have no business consuming alcohol either. Beyond that statistically insignificant percentage of the human race who do suffer from mental problems, weed is absolutely safe to use in moderation and with responsibility.

Finally, and most importantly, marijuana, or its extracts, have become active ingredients in a vast array of clinically PROVEN medical treatments for ailments ranging from childhood seizures, to appetite stimulation for chemotherapy patients, to cancer preventative drugs, to name but a few, as opposed to alcohol, which is essentially a poison, just like tobacco, with NO redeeming medical value whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by thunderbabs: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
paix:
Maybe carry guns and kill innocent Nigerians.

Haaa shocked i no dey for da one ooo.
Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by Biodun1929(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jakumo:

Millions of people die each year from acute alcohol poisoning which can kill victims within hours after any overdose of alcoholic drink has been ingested. To overdose on marijuana, a single person would need to smoke as much as a KILOGRAM of weed over the space of a few minutes, which is an impossible feat for any person to attempt. Furthermore, millions of people die annually in traffic accidents caused by drunk drivers the world over, and in fights where drunk people arm themselves.

Yes sir indeed, alcohol CAN and WILL cause temporary insanity, and this occurs on a gigantic scale the world over. Weed, on the other hand, need only be avoided by the tiny minority of people suffering from PREEXISTING mental issues, and who have no business consuming alcohol either. Beyond that statistically insignificant percentage of the human race who do suffer from mental problems, weed is absolutely safe to use in moderation and with responsibility.

Finally, and most importantly, marijuana, or its extracts, have become active ingredients in a vast array of clinically PROVEN medical treatments for ailments ranging from childhood seizures, to appetite stimulation for chemotherapy patients, to cancer preventative drugs, to name but a few, as opposed to alcohol, which is essentially a poison, just like tobacco, with NO redeeming medical value whatsoever.

I have read all what you have typed many times...this is always the line of argument with weed heads. To each his own. I spoke from my own personal experience so that someone can learn something. I spoke fact not theory. Have a nice day.
Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
Biodun1929:

I have read all what you have typed many times...this is always the line of argument with weed heads. To each his own. I spoke from my own personal experience so that someone can learn something. I spoke fact not theory. Have a nice day.

Your polite argument is appreciated, but please take it easy with the alcohol, for THAT is the real poison that threatens mankind, and should be made illegal, instead of weed.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Exactly! And beer/alcohol does far more damage to the body than weed. Alcohol poisoning is very common (remember Davido's friend that died)... but weed poisoning cannot happen (there is no recorded case of that).

Aderewah:
Why is beer legal and weed isn't?
Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
You were not mad during that period, you were simply high for that long because you TOOK TOO MUCH as a first timer. Weed doesn't cause insanity (there is no research study on that). Alcohol poisoning is real...and liver cirrhosis is also caused by guess what? Alcohol.

Ingesting weed keeps you high for a much longer time than smoking or vaporising weed (search online for this fact).... so being high for 5 hours as a first time when you ATE TOO MUCH is normal.

Based on actual facts there are a million times more alcohol related deaths than weed related deaths. Please search online if you think I am lying.

Biodun1929:

Have you ever heard of anyone going mad from drinking beer? Last last, you get drunk and sleep in the gutter, but when you wake up, you will be normal again. With weed, you can never say if a person will return from the high or not.

I remember the first and only time I ate weed, I was technically mad for like 5 hours. I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw myself smiling, but I wasn't conscious that I was smiling. It was like my conscious mind was gone, and my subconscious mind was running wild. I started remembering scenes from Mirror in the Sun, an 80s soap opera. It was one scary experience I wouldnt wish on anyone. I was so scared to sleep cos I thought if I did, I would wake up mad and won't ever go back to normal again.
Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
BladeDayWalker:
You were not mad during that period, you were simply high for that long because you TOOK TOO MUCH as a first timer. Weed doesn't cause insanity (there is no research study on that). Alcohol poisoning is real...and liver cirrhosis is also caused by guess what? Alcohol.

Ingesting weed keeps you high for a much longer time than smoking or vaporising weed (search online for this fact).... so being high for 5 hours as a first time when you ATE TOO MUCH is normal.

Based on actual facts there are a million times more alcohol related deaths than weed related deaths. Please search online if you think I am lying.

This is a very important distinction that Blade has made, which is that the effect of EATING marijuana-infused food items can be DEVASTATING to even a seasoned smoker, talk less of a first time user, because the dosage that can be concentrated in food items can be orders of magnitude higher than the THC content of vapor or smoke. An excessive amount of TCH is NOT pleasant in its effect on the unprepared mind, BUT is also not life-threatening, so the best option is to sleep it off, if too much is accidentally consumed in eaten form.

The advice to be offered to ANYONE who wants to try eating weed or cannabis-infused foods is to consume a very TINY amount, smaller than half of a tiny coin, if in its raw form, after which the user must WAIT for ONE WHOLE HOUR for the THC to be processed by digestion, BEFORE daring to ingest any more, in the very unlikely event that more is needed. The effect of eating cannabis extract is NOT immediate as is the effect of smoking it, which is why that hour-long wait is VITAL before any more THC is ingested via food.

Best advice for a first time experimental user of cannabis NOT to eat it, but to take a drag off a vapor device or a joint, whose effects will be comparatively mild and certainly immediate, depending on the potency of the strain that was tried.
Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by AidlifeOnline(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
ludvigadams:

Oga Voicelyn is the same as other app mind you. activation matters. if you like use all top app, you must pay to use it so why calling whatsapp free? you must pay at least 5$ before you can activate
It is best to pay for activation $5 than to send 3k to UNKNOWN for information that is free already
Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by Remedy111: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
please set them free and They're not Nigeria lazy youth .Nigeria self surpos to leg alizee it now.most everybody they smoke the weed.
Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
hustler must survive
Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by deniguy01(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2018
dainformant:
One of the leading Consultant firms in Ondo State, known as " Klickonnect Networks" yesterday arrested India hemp cultivators at Ogbese, Akure North local government, and Ofosu, in Idanre local government area. The suspects were allegedly arrested with some dane guns and bags of marijuana.

They were later handed over to the police who said the suspects will be charged to court after investigations.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/young-boy-arrested-along-with-others-in-their-indian-hemp-farm-photos.html

Nigeria.. na clothes be ina handcuff
Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2019
Biodun1929:

I remember the first and only time I ate weed, I was technically mad for like 5 hours. I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw myself smiling, but I wasn't conscious that I was smiling. It was like my conscious mind was gone, and my subconscious mind was running wild. I started remembering scenes from Mirror in the Sun, an 80s soap opera. It was one scary experience I wouldnt wish on anyone. I was so scared to sleep cos I thought if I did, I would wake up mad and won't ever go back to normal again.
I hate to break it to you but that's not weed you took grin and weed doesn't make anyone mad or kill anyone, infact no death from direct consumption of weed has ever been recorded, alcohol kills and has many adverse effects to the body.... Do your research
Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2019
I must be a drug dealer
With heavy security and back up with bullet proof vests,snipers,a big ass mansion. Bad ass rides and of cos they all gonna be bulletproof.
I am the new african el chapo jr
Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2019
I smoke weed all day
I rem wen i was intro to arizona bt my bich in 2012
Den i was clouded by cigarrette smoke forming big boy at my hostel

But since af been taking all manner of smoke.
Life is easy.
Tho i neva take the kush wey dem dey call loud.
I nor fear.no level. Smoke with nice shayo
Steady.
Debramaye:
I hate to break it to you but that's not weed you took grin and weed doesn't make anyone mad or kill anyone, infact no death from direct consumption of weed has ever been recorded, alcohol kills and has many adverse effects to the body.... Do your research
Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
President Buhari, as a former battlefield combatant, will no doubt be very much aware of the benefits derivable from marijuana consumption.

Please your Excellency, join hands with the Ganja Guru of Nigeria, former President Obasanjo to LEGALIZE marijuana for medical and recreational use during this your second term of office.

Such a historic decision will generate guaranteed BILLIONS of tax revenue dollars for both state and federal treasuries, while at the same time freeing from prison thousands of innocent people whose only "crime" was wanting to feel good, with a few puffs of Ekiti Wonder Weed.

Legalize it, mon. Jamaica has done it, as has South Africa, and Zimbabwe, to name a few of the black nations that have recently abolished the prohibition of that harmless relaxant called African BUSH.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
I smoke weed all day
I rem wen i was intro to arizona bt my bich in 2012
Den i was clouded by cigarrette smoke forming big boy at my hostel

But since af been taking all manner of smoke.
Life is easy.
Tho i neva take the kush wey dem dey call loud.
I nor fear.no level. Smoke with nice shayo
Steady.
Lol I smoke too, but I've not gone near Arizona grin I like the high normal weed gives me, especially when I'm gaming or chatting, and I moderate my intake... once a week is enough for me, I take it mostly when my cycle comes to relieve the Rubbish cramps and pain that comes with it
Re: Young Boy Arrested With Others In Their Indian Hemp Farm In Ondo (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Join me in bulletforce.
Im on map eu(europe)
Debramaye:
Lol I smoke too, but I've not gone near Arizona grin I like the high normal weed gives me, especially when I'm gaming or chatting, and I moderate my intake... once a week is enough for me, I take it mostly when my cycle comes to relieve the Rubbish cramps and pain that comes with it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50-year-old Man In Ogun Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl (photo) / In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death / I Buy Phones From Armed Robbers To Resell As London Used–phone Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.