Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Celebrity Pastor Says I Should Leave My Wife And Go Back To My Ex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrity Pastor Says I Should Leave My Wife And Go Back To My Ex (441 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / It’s An Abomination To Call Your Husband By His Name Or Pet Name - Pastor Says / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Pastor Says I Should Leave My Wife And Go Back To My Ex by linda190(f): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2018
Is this a true man of God or he is obeying the scripture...what is this? Came across this article on www.evrytin.com

Re: Celebrity Pastor Says I Should Leave My Wife And Go Back To My Ex by blackpanthar: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2018
WOW This is shocking.... you didnt even post the link... well HERE IS THE STORY THAT YOU WANT US ALL TO CLICK YOUR SITE TO READ

Pastor says I should leave my wife & go back to my ex

I need your advice on what to do.

Dear Bukky,

I’m reaching out from Aba, Abia state. I got married four years ago and I and my wife got separated after seven months of marriage.

To be sincere, most of the fault came from me. She was pregnant at the time of our separation and that baby girl is now three years old.

I later got married to another woman last year December and she already has a son for me, too.

Early this year, I started having serious unrest in my spirit telling me that I am going against God’s plan for my life.

I met several pastors and they advised me to quit my second marriage and go back to my first wife.

The last pastor I met told me that if I continue with my second wife, things will not go well with me. He said that the devil will have free access to my life.

Now I’m about to end my second marriage but my first wife is not willing to come back to me.

I’m still begging her because she has not remarried but she has a serious date.

AND THE PERSON WAS ANSWERED BELOW

Dear reader,

I find this a little confusing. So you are going to dump your wife for no reason just to go back to your ex-wife who you wrongly left few years back.

By your own admission, you messed up your first marriage with the things you did wrong and this appears to me as a repetition of your previous mistake. If your second wife has done you no wrong, why are you even thinking of leaving her?

Secondly, your ex already has something great going for her. Why are you trying to ruin it?

My man, this is a woman you left four years ago. If she has finally found the courage to move on and someone who will take her as a single mum, please don’t stand in her way.

You asked for my advice. I say leave that woman alone and face your new marriage.

I would recommend you ask your first wife for forgiveness. Apologise sincerely for all the things you know you did wrong. And move on with your life.

But then again, it is a spiritual thing and I won’t be the one to deviate you from your faith and what you believe in.

The ball is now squarely in your court, sir.

linda190:
Is this a true man of God or he is obeying the scripture...what is this? Came across this article on www.evrytin.com

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Pastor Says I Should Leave My Wife And Go Back To My Ex by enilove(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2018
The first wife is the wife God recognises as the true wife.

With prayers God can make your wife to return to you.Show your first and second wife the scriptures below :

Matthew 5:32 KJV
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

John 4:17-18 KJV
The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband: [18] For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.
Re: Celebrity Pastor Says I Should Leave My Wife And Go Back To My Ex by linda190(f): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
WOW This is shocking.... you didnt even post the link... well HERE IS THE STORY THAT YOU WANT US ALL TO CLICK YOUR SITE TO READ

Pastor says I should leave my wife & go back to my ex

Dear Bukky,

I’m reaching out from Aba, Abia state. I got married four years ago and I and my wife got separated after seven months of marriage.

To be sincere, most of the fault came from me. She was pregnant at the time of our separation and that baby girl is now three years old.

I later got married to another woman last year December and she already has a son for me, too.

Early this year, I started having serious unrest in my spirit telling me that I am going against God’s plan for my life.

I met several pastors and they advised me to quit my second marriage and go back to my first wife.

The last pastor I met told me that if I continue with my second wife, things will not go well with me. He said that the devil will have free access to my life.

Now I’m about to end my second marriage but my first wife is not willing to come back to me.

I’m still begging her because she has not remarried but she has a serious date.

AND THE PERSON WAS ANSWERED BELOW

Dear reader,

I find this a little confusing. So you are going to dump your wife for no reason just to go back to your ex-wife who you wrongly left few years back.

By your own admission, you messed up your first marriage with the things you did wrong and this appears to me as a repetition of your previous mistake. If your second wife has done you no wrong, why are you even thinking of leaving her?

Secondly, your ex already has something great going for her. Why are you trying to ruin it?

My man, this is a woman you left four years ago. If she has finally found the courage to move on and someone who will take her as a single mum, please don’t stand in her way.

You asked for my advice. I say leave that woman alone and face your new marriage.

I would recommend you ask your first wife for forgiveness. Apologise sincerely for all the things you know you did wrong. And move on with your life.

But then again, it is a spiritual thing and I won’t be the one to deviate you from your faith and what you believe in.

The ball is now squarely in your court, sir.

You can find the article here www.evrytin.com i make use of dis app to filter out fake newz on the internet

(1) (Reply)

Five Essential Truths About​ Marriage​ From The Bible / PMCH. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. MFM. July 2018 / Pro Samuel Akinbodunse Storms USA For Two Days Power Packed Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.