Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Dino Melaye To Surrender Himself To Police Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To Surrender Himself To Police Today (479 Views)

Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says / FFK To Appear Before The Police Today For Questioning Over His Publications / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To Surrender Himself To Police Today by alexhman: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2018
Following hours of police laying seige outside his Abuja home, embattled Senator Dino Melaye has announced plans to surrender himself to the police later today. He made his plans known in a post he shared on his Facebook page this morning.

''I will make myself available to the police today. My resolve to speak the truth and defend the poor masses of NIGERIA is Total. We shall overcome!!!'' he wrote

Dino was stopped from traveling out of the country yesterday. He was on his way to Morocco for an official assignment when he was withheld by the police and Immigration officers.

He was later released and allowed to go home. Hours later, the police stormed his home and laid seige around it. Dino says there are plans to kill him for speaking the truth to government.

see more details @ http://www.ritalori.com/dino-melaye-surrender-police-today/

Re: Dino Melaye To Surrender Himself To Police Today by nlesor: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2018
Which Truth
Re: Dino Melaye To Surrender Himself To Police Today by danny56: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2018
I know alot of people don't like senator Dino because I don't like him before too.

But if a man changes overnight and decided to do good or right thing, I think he deserves some accolades. If we could use good deeds of people to judge them, we'd have a better forgiven spirit and love for one another in this country.

If he had claimed to stand for the truth and still walk with this present government without any problem then it's fake or bigger lie. Two can't walk except they be in agreement.

Let's learn to appreciate good things.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Foiled Attempt By Kogi Govt To Kill Him – Media Aide Speaks On Lawma / Full Transcript: Atiku's Speech At Chatham House London / Jonathan To Commission First Ekiti Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.