Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. (1963 Views)

At Last Npower 2018 Final Selection Lists Is Out See How To Check It Here / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by npowerng: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Good morning,

So some of you 2017 pre-selected applicants are concerned about the fact that you are yet to receive an SMS.

Don't worry and don't wait, log on to npvn.npower.gov.ng/login to check your final selection status.

#NPowerNG

Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by god2good: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2018
hmm. PLs what is the meaning of this? No name, Everything was not identify

Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by Analee(f): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

So some of you 2017 pre-selected applicants are concerned about the fact that you are yet to receive an SMS.

Don't worry and don't wait, log on to npvn.npower.gov.ng/login to check your final selection status.

#NPowerNG
I av logged in its showing error dismiss since yesterday till midnite..pls help my numba is 09031550795..e-mail- nwiyordeegrace@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by Angelzuby(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
I've tried by refreshing severaly to resolve this issue but to no avail. Please Npower keep a close monitoring on the pop-up and help us to correct the error
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Npower I couldn't upload my ID card before my profile show up how can I remedy it and what importance to upload the id card
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by Ganjafama(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
The website is not opening. Anybody experiencing same?
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by Angelzuby(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
1. Payroll_exempt
Device selected:
2. You has no device information

I've refreshed countless time to resolve this issue but to no avail. Please Npower keep a close monitoring on the pop-up and help us to correct the error. Tnx

Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by Alarib(m): 12:52am On Apr 25, 2018
Goodmorning npower.....I was not able to upload my passport and identification ....next time i logged in i was taken straight to my dashboard where there is no device info and the two zeroes which begin my account number were missing and my npower id has NTEACH in it as well. How do I rectify these please? Thank you.

npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by realsammie(m): 1:38am On Apr 25, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG

I am unable to upload my passport and I'd card before my browser took me directly to my profile. please what can be done to rectify the issue.

secondly, there is no place for me to select a device. please help

1 Like

Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by realhonips: 2:31am On Apr 25, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG
Good morning sir, I was able to successfully login but the account number on my profile was not complete. The first zero was missing.

I. E *114735....... Instead of 0114735......
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by blingsured(m): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2018
realsammie:

I am unable to upload my passport and I'd card before my browser took me directly to my profile. please what can be done to rectify the issue.

secondly, there is no place for me to select a device. please help

Solved
To upload ur ID and password after logging in just change ur address to npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard.
Note : dats after u are logged in
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by blingsured(m): 6:16am On Apr 25, 2018
realhonips:
Good morning sir, I was able to successfully login but the account number on my profile was not complete. The first zero was missing.

I. E *114735....... Instead of 0114735......

This are generally issues, I am affected too but no need to worry too much cos dey are aware of dis acct no iss and I fink it will be fixed generally.
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by innocentjiale(m): 6:20am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=blingsured post=67006654]

Solved
To upload ur ID and password after logging in just change ur address to npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard.
Note : dats after u are logged in [/Pls,is it possible to edit I.D card after bn uploaded on npower site?]
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by innocentjiale(m): 6:22am On Apr 25, 2018
Pls,is it possible to edit I.D card after bn uploaded on npower site?
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by innocentjiale(m): 6:24am On Apr 25, 2018
Alarib:
Goodmorning npower.....I was not able to upload my passport and identification ....next time i logged in i was taken straight to my dashboard where there is no device info and the two zeroes which begin my account number were missing and my npower id has NTEACH in it as well. How do I rectify these please? Thank you.

Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG

innocentjiale:
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
npowerng
Thanks for the good you are doing. I was able to change my password and upload my passport. However, I have selected a device during my registration but my profile is showing that there is no device information. How do I rectify the issue please. I learnt that most of the applicant are able to see the device they selected during the registration.
one more concern is that, The passport I added is not showing on my profile.
Thanks
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by iamawara(m): 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Good evening npowerng i have some questions to ask
1. I received the congrats message, but yet to login to the website bcoz am in a place where we have limited network coverage. When is the deadline for the online editing things?
2. My PVC whis is my only means of identification have 2 names, First name and surname, while my Bank acc and BVN details contain 3 names, can i go ahead and upload the ID card like that?
Thanks
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by ibkrea8: 1:55am On Apr 26, 2018
Npower now that we have finished uploading our passports and ID cards, what is next? What is the next plan? Thank you. smiley
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by Mattin(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Everyone on "Awaiting list of 2016" has not been able to go past the OTP validation.
It can be really frustrating.
I confirmed it on Npower page on Facebook too.
We have waited this long to be kept on hold like this.
npowerng we are waiting endlessly for this to be solved.
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by npowerng: 9:12pm On May 08, 2018
god2good:
hmm. PLs what is the meaning of this? No name, Everything was not identify

Kindly refresh the page Or log out give it some time and log in right back.
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by npowerng: 9:13pm On May 08, 2018
Mattin:

Everyone on "Awaiting list of 2016" has not been able to go past the OTP validation.
It can be really frustrating.
I confirmed it on Npower page on Facebook too.
We have waited this long to be kept on hold like this.
npowerng we are waiting endlessly for this to be solved.

We apologize for the inconveniences.
Give it time and try again later.
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by Danielomisco(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2018
Npowerng pls wen will we start receiving stipends?this month?
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by npowerng: 10:11pm On May 08, 2018
ibkrea8:
Npower now that we have finished uploading our passports and ID cards, what is next? What is the next plan? Thank you. smiley

Kindly stay tuned to our official social media channels for latest news and updates
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by Macgabe(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2018
npowerng:

We apologize for the inconveniences.
Give it time and try again later.

Why are those awaiting 2016 finding it difficult to get through the otp stage? Is it that it's only the 2017 batch that is allowed to get valid otp or what. Please reply asap. Thanks
Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by obaino1: 11:20am On May 16, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly stay tuned to our official social media channels for latest news and updates

Please is there an update on NPOWER please, we ave been waiting for so long, and nothing yet.
we updated our profile and pictures, but no update from NPOWE yet.
can we hear the latest please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For 2017 Applicants Who Are Yet To Receive Final Selection SMS. by obaino1: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Pls we have a big challenge in IFO local govt in ogun state, we went there to collect our letters, but instead, they asked us to do further verifications after we saw our names pasted on the wall. we were told that our letters have not been posted to them, and the deadline to upload the letter is very fast approaching-10th Aug. can someone pls explain wat is happening in IFO LG in Ogun State. or is there politics involved?

(1) (Reply)

Current Vacancies At Greenlight Planet Entry Level / Mobil Graduate And Undergraduate Internship For All Fields / Online Sales Representatives Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.