Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,989 members, 7,866,720 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Obasanjo : 20 Quotes From The Enigma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo : 20 Quotes From The Enigma (540 Views)

10 Key Quotes From President Buhari’s 2018 Democracy Day Speech / 17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo : 20 Quotes From The Enigma by sirchikero: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2018
Here are the inspirational quotes from a living political legend in Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo. A former Head of State and former President of Nigeria. Obasanjo is another Nigerian who loves Nigeria with all his heart and always looking for ways to better the living conditions of the masses. Here are 20 powerful Obasanjo quotes.

“Corruption, the greatest single bane of our society today.”

“Democracy should be nurtured and sustained in Nigeria and in our part of the world.”

READ : BEST 60 BEAUTY QUOTES

200 MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES BY GREAT SOCCER PLAYERS
“Fighting corruption is not a one-night affair.”

“I am a black man inside and outside and you are white men on the outside, but inside, you are Africans like me.”

“I believe God knew what he was doing when he put oil under our ground. It should be a means to an end.”
READ MORE : https://quotesng.com/obasanjo-20-quotes-from-the-enigma/

(1) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo Reveals Why Igbos Should Vote Out Buhari, Speaks On Killlings / Ward Congress: Don't Give Your Hotels To APC, Gov Tell Warns Hoteliers In Rivers / APC CONVENTION: Pressure Mounts On Oyegun To Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.