Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Election 2019: Nigeria’s Emerging Political Leaders - Reuben Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election 2019: Nigeria’s Emerging Political Leaders - Reuben Abati (12284 Views)

Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election 2019: Nigeria’s Emerging Political Leaders - Reuben Abati by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2018
DynasTee:
I have only identified four presidential aspirants including Donald Duke, Omoyele Sowore, Kingsley Moghalu and Fela Durotoye.
I hope they will all come together to produce one candidate others can go for Senate (for Senate Presidency) and governor otherwise Buhari may win in 2019
Seriously, I dont want that Kingsley Moghalu guy... He has been in CBN and will know how to syphon money... Donald Duke is a No no.. No be him go meet aunty for USA that she should not take up the job given by GEJ cos they want to rubbish his presidency? He was asked to be VP to Yar Adua then and he felt too big for that post... pride will send him down the drain... we no want anyone already in politics abeg... Donald get godfather and those he might be owing favours... they will all be waiting to call in their favour
Re: Election 2019: Nigeria’s Emerging Political Leaders - Reuben Abati by tuniski: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2018
DynasTee:

Really?

Never underestimate the power of the angry youth

Which youth,the ones that Voted buhari? Abi the promoters of buhari now Emergency Aspirants?
Re: Election 2019: Nigeria’s Emerging Political Leaders - Reuben Abati by DynasTee: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2018
surgical:
But am from South west and I think he is clearly above those that have shown interest so far, am basing it on competence, hands on experience not sentiments

Yeah Moghalu is the best but If you live in Southwest you can do a survey and you will discover that Moghalu's popularity is the least among the top 6 candidates

If those four can come together their influence will assist Moghalu's ambition
Re: Election 2019: Nigeria’s Emerging Political Leaders - Reuben Abati by sparko1(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2018
DynasTee:

Did you think we care about wasting our money, time and vote?

Never underestimate the power of the angry youths

When last was the election? oh 2015, and nothing happened then, nothing is going to happen now
then we actually had a formidable opponent and yet we lost, is it now that nobody that has any form of support can?
Re: Election 2019: Nigeria’s Emerging Political Leaders - Reuben Abati by DynasTee: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2018
nairalandbuzz:

Seriously, I dont want that Kingsley Moghalu guy... He has been in CBN and will know how to syphon money... Donald Duke is a No no.. No be him go meet aunty for USA that she should not take up the job given by GEJ cos they want to rubbish his presidency? He was asked to be VP to Yar Adua then and he felt too big for that post... pride will send him down the drain... we no want anyone already in politics abeg... Donald get godfather and those he might be owing favours... they will all be waiting to call in their favour

I also don't want Donald Duke but I think his fame is needed especially in the South South (or better still they can get GEJ back up),.. But I will recommend you make research about Moghalu he was recommended to work in UN and CBN
I didn't tip any of them in particular but I think if they merge they will form a formidable opposition against Buhari rather than contesting individually

Remember how Buhari defeated GEJ? Only strong opposition can defeat Buhari
Re: Election 2019: Nigeria’s Emerging Political Leaders - Reuben Abati by DynasTee: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2018
sparko1:

When last was the election? oh 2015, and nothing happened then, nothing is going to happen now
then we actually had a formidable opponent and yet we lost, is it now that nobody that has any form of support can?

You know the youths were distracted by the Past of Buhari (the story told by the elders) but they now see things for themselves.

The only formidable party formed was APC and it actually defeated the then very powerful ruling party
Re: Election 2019: Nigeria’s Emerging Political Leaders - Reuben Abati by cyril10(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
Reuben should shut up in shame

Why,did he say anything wrong?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan / Full Text Of Buhari's Speech At The ICC 20th Anniversary Celebration / Osinbajo On A Condolence Visit To Pa Fasinro’s Family And Pastor Olorunnimbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.