Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How To Disable Both Copy And Paste & Right-click On Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Disable Both Copy And Paste & Right-click On Your Blog (362 Views)

4 Ways To Copy Content From Right Click Disabled Websites / Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account / How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Both Copy And Paste & Right-click On Your Blog by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2018
Nowadays, most bloggers copy post from other bloggers that are in their niche and paste it to their own blog without seeing the fact that there are consequences attached to it. Professional bloggers find these things wrong because it affects the SEO(Search Engine Optimization) of their blog. Google which is the most popular search engine in the world, hates 'Copy and Paste', they termed it 'Plagiarism' which means 'Wrongful appropriation'. From the definition, we can say that anyone who does this is a theif, and besides your blog will never be ranked high on Google.

Checkout out the full post here>> https://www.foxxtek.com.ng/2018/04/how-to-disable-both-copy-and-paste.html

(1) (Reply)

Avast Affiliate Program: How To Apply And Make Money 2018 / Which IT School Would You Recommend To Further My Passion For Web Development / Buy Linux Web Hosting Plan For High-speed Performance Of Your Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.