Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Sars Arrests Senator Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sars Arrests Senator Dino Melaye (450 Views)

Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / F-SARS Arrests Godwin Obode For Withholding N18.5m Meant For Election / BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sars Arrests Senator Dino Melaye by okey777(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2018
ABUJA- CHAIRMAN, Senate Committee on the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Senator Dino Melaye, APC, Kogi West has been arrested by operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad, SARS.

Vanguard gathered that Senator Melaye was this morning, taken to the SARS detention facility located just opposite the old Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN junction along the Area 1 expressway.

The SARS detention facility is reputed for imprisoning hardened criminals arrested for theft, murder, cultism and other criminal acts.

It was gathered that the Nigeria Police Force forcefully carried out the arrest of Melaye without arrest warrant or court order.

In a telephone conversation this morning, Senator Mekaye however sounded rattled, as background conversation suggested a struggle between himself and some of the operatives after which his mobile lines were switched off.

Recall that initial attempts were made by the police to arrest Senator Melaye after immigration officials disembarked him from a flight to Morocco on Monday morning.

Following his release after three hours detention at the immigration office at the airport, the lawmaker’s house was besieged by over 80 armed police men from noon yesterday until the early hours of Tuesday.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/breaking-sars-operatives-arrest-dino-melaye/
Re: Sars Arrests Senator Dino Melaye by dafeyankee: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2018
2 names I wish I never hear again in my life.

CeeC and Dino Maleye.

This man should be locked up forever or just made to go away.
Re: Sars Arrests Senator Dino Melaye by omowolewa: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2018
Keep him safe till 2019 abeg
Re: Sars Arrests Senator Dino Melaye by Firgemachar: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2018
omowolewa:
Keep him safe till 2019 abeg

Why do you want him in detention?

What is his offence?
Re: Sars Arrests Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2018
dafeyankee:
2 names I wish I never hear again in my life.

CeeC and Dino Maleye.

This man should be locked up forever or just made to go away.

May what you wish others befall you... what is dino's crime?
Re: Sars Arrests Senator Dino Melaye by Mynd44: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2018

(1)

Opinion: National Assembly Has No Right To Summoned The President – Human Right / Ijebu Igbo Crisis: Police Arrest, Quiz Alleged Prime Suspect, Mastermind / 2019: Questions President Trump Should Ask Buhari - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.