Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

How To Build The Future Of Your Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Build The Future Of Your Children (650 Views)

6 Ways Parents Complicate The Matrimonial Future Of Their Children. / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge / The Future Of Cloth Diapering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build The Future Of Your Children by ayoforreai: 5:20pm On May 17, 2010
Dear friend,

Would you like me to show you the simple strategy on how to build the future of your children? if you answer yes to that , l therefore urge to study this important letter you will read.

WHY DID I SAY THAT
you see, children are treasures to the Almighty . God depends on us parent to give proper training to build their future. But it is unfortunate that due to busy schedule and nonchalant attitude. Many parent had neglect their duties and obligation to their children which had cause breakdown of law and order in the homes.

ARE YOU
-A parent who has difficulties in molding the future of your children.
- A single parent seeking for a Godly way to laid a solid foundation for your children.
-A guardian who find it so hard to shaping the future of your loved
-A new wedded couple who want to fashion out proper bringing -up for their coming new
baby.
-A up coming couple planning strategy growth for their future coming children.

Then this e-book is especially for you with comprehensive information on building strategies for the future of your children.

FOR EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
send a blank email to Futurebuilder2000@gmail.com

OR
Text your email address to 08081177057

(1) (Reply)

Please, Celebrate Me: But For What? / We Never Know How High We Are Till We Are Called To Rise; / What Do U Think About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.