Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Fulani Problem Right Now In Makurdi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Problem Right Now In Makurdi (456 Views)

Soldiers Kill Kidnappers In Makurdi, Arrest Others (Photos) / Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos) / SARS Officials Burst Criminal Syndicates In Makurdi,Recover Weapons(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Problem Right Now In Makurdi by Premiumwriter: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
No fighting sha. And no one killed but police were shooting anyhow and everyone was running. No pictures of shooting here sha. No time. Everybody was running so I had to join.

The cause of the problem is makurdi Okada guys. Once they sight a fulani motor or any trailer with cows they will start pursuing them. They way they are “raking” if they catch any fulani guy I'm sure he will not survive. They have also vowed not to ear cow meat. I went to a restaurant and the woman was begging that we should please manage the goat meal that was served because all Tiv guys in makurdi have refused to eat cow meat. I chew the thing sha.

Things are going from bad to worse. Roads are getting blocked.

Update
Every thing returning to normal
Re: Fulani Problem Right Now In Makurdi by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
don't get scared since you are not a Fulani.I commend those okada guys ,they are doing the right tin.kill them before they kill you.Nigeria is now a jungle,eat or b eaten

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now In Ikenaegbu Owerri.... A Beautiful Lady Runs Mad. / Car Theft, Pls Report If Seen / Street Boys Gather Elderly Bus Driver, Flog him For Refusing To Settle Them N30(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.