Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Bbc Vocal Slender Is Now A Celebrity - To Perform In London At The 02. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bbc Vocal Slender Is Now A Celebrity - To Perform In London At The 02. (775 Views)

Pictures: Vocal Slender Performs In London At Coko Bar Music Festival / Wande Coal, Zeez, Dr Sid, Bracket, Jjc & Vocal Slender Perform @ O2 Arena. / Latest Sensation Nigerian Slumdog Vocal Slender Making Waves Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbc Vocal Slender Is Now A Celebrity - To Perform In London At The 02. by labiyemmy(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2010
BBC made a star of vocal slender - the guy on the BBC rubbish dump documentary - talk of from grass to grace or?
Re: Bbc Vocal Slender Is Now A Celebrity - To Perform In London At The 02. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 17, 2010
Lol I saw that documentary, argh my friends wouldn't let me hear the last of it cheesy

Glad to hear smiley
Re: Bbc Vocal Slender Is Now A Celebrity - To Perform In London At The 02. by rapjunkie(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2010
! bet u 100 - 1 that he will NOT be at that show. . . .
Re: Bbc Vocal Slender Is Now A Celebrity - To Perform In London At The 02. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 17, 2010
rapjunkie:

! bet u 100 - 1 that he will NOT be at that show. . . .
Why do you say that? smiley
Re: Bbc Vocal Slender Is Now A Celebrity - To Perform In London At The 02. by rapjunkie(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2010
i just dont believe it. . . . . . promoters are using him to hype their show. . . . . i hope i'm not right. . . BUT something doesnt sit quite well with the whole thing. . . . the word 'Exploitation' comes to mind
Re: Bbc Vocal Slender Is Now A Celebrity - To Perform In London At The 02. by shotster50(m): 1:57am On May 18, 2010
@ Rapjunkie, we will wait and see,  I feel a certain way about how some supposedly 'big' artistes are suddenly jumping on his n.uts,  but we will see how this turns out.
Re: Bbc Vocal Slender Is Now A Celebrity - To Perform In London At The 02. by AjanleKoko: 1:24pm On May 18, 2010
It's really about what he does with the opportunity. Whatever the circumstances, this is his break.
Let's see if he comes out to bat.

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics Of Isolate Party Avenue / Flavour Signed Unto Def Jam Records / M.i., Jesse Jagz, Ice Prince And Brymo Get A 5th Female Singer – Tonii?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.