Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,285 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p (1245 Views)

Nairaland Funny Comments Of A Post About GEJ In Last Days Of Office.(photos) / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p by samysamy: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Here are ore excerpts from NOI's book.She is a smart lady.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/04/more-excerpts-from-ngozi-okonjo-iweala.html?m=1

Re: See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p by muykem: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
They thought GEJ has drunk as usual.
Re: See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p by Truckpusher(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
One thing that makes anyone a good leader is your ability to seek help from those who are professionals in handling any matter at hand rather than making hasty decisions without clarifying pitfalls. GEJ surrounded himself with men and women of great intellectual background to the detriment of lobbyists, political scavengers and con men hence his crime.

One thing is certain ,by the time Nigerians begin to understand how much damages we've inflicted on ourselves by bringing a well known tribal jingoist who pays zero attention to intelligent propositions that doesn't soothe his agenda, we will begin to wish for anything close to GEJ.

I pray God should curse Buhari with the spirit of stubbornness to win at all cost - Nigerians deserve to pay the price .

6 Likes

Re: See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p by Doerstech(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Where can I get this book? please
Re: See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p by TheFreeOne: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
I need a copy of this book asap.

And it's surely gonna be a bestseller.

SMH to those 15m useful idiots that voted a brain cripple aka Alhaji zero, Mr know-nothing who has taken us backward and pushing us to the verge of another civil war within 3yrs of his ascendancy to power.

6 Likes

Re: See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p by naijaguy123456(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
This woman should be in jail now, all that money taken out without due process by jonathan's administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p by dadavivo: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
abeg where can I buy this book, I can't see it on amazon.com

2 Likes

Re: See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p by hucienda: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
OP, please what's the title of this book by Dr NOI and where can one get it?

I need to buy, read and digest it.
Re: See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p by Eze2000(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
naijaguy123456:
This woman should be in jail now, all that money taken out without due process by jonathan's administration.
She is merely d finance minister not the CBN governor. the CBN governor is who u want in jail.

3 Likes

Re: See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p by obyback: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Gej a clown surrounded by brains, buhari a dead brain surrounded by idiots

1 Like

Re: See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p by omotisa: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
hucienda:
OP, please what's the title of this book by Dr NOI and where can one get it?

I need to buy, read and digest it.

here you go.

https://rhbooks.com.ng/product/fighting-corruption-is-dangerous/
Re: See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p by omotisa: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
TheFreeOne:
I need a copy of this book asap.

And it's surely gonna be a bestseller.

SMH to those 15m useful idiots that voted a brain cripple aka Alhaji zero, Mr know-nothing who has taken us backward and pushing us to the verge of another civil war within 3yrs of his ascendancy to power.

Check out https://rhbooks.com.ng/product/fighting-corruption-is-dangerous/
Re: See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p by SalamRushdie: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Clearly a group of con artist coming use a Federal Govt as a guarantor to collect a loan which they will run away with and leave Nigerians unborn to keep paying

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Fixes Friday For Fresh Governorship Primary In Ekiti / Atiku discussion thread. Is he your choice? / Nigerian Lady Dumps RCCG Because Of VP Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.