Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers (35447 Views)

USA Used Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Duos With Original AKG Ear Phone And Fast Charge / Samsung/iPhone follow come accessories AKG NOW AVAILABLE / Uk used samsung Galaxy S7 wit original AKG ear bud,price is 42k call 08038940607 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by ikembz(m): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Boss....u get any fast charger for iPhone (Original)
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
ikembz:
Boss....u get any fast charger for iPhone (Original)

Good evening, which type of iPhone to be precise or rather still chat me on via what's app so we can talk better and get to know the right power source for ur device thank you
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Available
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
SA
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ii
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Av
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by Craigbrown4076: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2020
I got the blackberry earpiece from elbuzzy and I must say I'm really happy with the product. Premium sound quality and elbuzzy's customer relationship is top-notch.

I'll be sure to patronize him again.
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
I got the blackberry earpiece from elbuzzy and I must say I'm really happy with the product. Premium sound quality and elbuzzy's customer relationship is top-notch.

I'll be sure to patronize him again.

Thanks for the purchase I truly appreciate � big time stay safe and enjoy the rest of the day
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hauwei handsfree now available just one piece who's in model type C port

Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by drizzypat: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hello what earpiece do you have right now.. And is there any wireless
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
drizzypat:
Hello what earpiece do you have right now.. And is there any wireless

Good day thanks for contacting me can u kindly chat me up via WhatsApp so I can show u what's available in details and u can make the right choice that suits your style
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by alickdavid(m): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
I just got the blackberry earpiece from elbuzzy and I must confess that the product is top notch. Sound quality is amazing. No noise. Since I've been using earpiece, this has been the best so far.
Lest I forget, his customer relationship is amazing and he delivers on time. He is a calm and altruistic guy. I highly recommend him and I can vouch that he'll deliver.
Thanks elbuzzy even though I stressed you.

1 Like

Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2020
alickdavid:
I just got the blackberry earpiece from elbuzzy and I must confess that the product is top notch. Sound quality is amazing. No noise. Since I've been using earpiece, this has been the best so far.
Lest I forget, his customer relationship is amazing and he delivers on time. He is a calm and altruistic guy. I highly recommend him and I can vouch that he'll deliver.
Thanks elbuzzy even though I stressed you.

Thanks for the purchase I truly appreciate happy new month

1 Like

Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by oppre26(m): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Picked up the Balckberry Key 2 Earphones for the wife from OP.

First off, he's a great guy.

Understands client relations and communicates effectively.

Earphones arrived Zaria in perfect condition, despite a delay due to the #EndSars protests.

Awesome sound. I'm a bit of an audiophile so trust me, I know!

I'll buy again and highly recommend him to friends.

Do business with him without fear wherever you are in Nigeria.
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Thanks for the purchase � I appreciate and u were very understanding as well it made communication seamless
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Google earpiece now available

Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by psilord: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2020
Bought correct key2 earpiece for just 4k.
The sound clear die.
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
psilord:
Just got the anker Soundcore space NC headphone from elbuzzy. And I can confirm it is original.
It has great great bass and clarity. And it's active noise cancelling is tight.

Thanks for the purchase � I appreciate
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
Samsung users am back for you guys

Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Available
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2020
Earpiece is now available
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by bizzlemie(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
I just received my key2 earpiece from Elbuzzy, amazing sound quality from an amazing and sure person!

Guys, you can never go wrong with this guy o! If you're looking for a sure plug for sound accessories and other stuffs for that matter, Elbuzzy is your go to guy!

Thanks bro! Keep up the good work!

Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Thanks bro I truly appreciate your patronage and your patience with me
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
S.A
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Akg available
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2020
Google earpiece now available
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by tuns4tz: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bought Akg earphone from him on Saturday, my second transaction with him. His services and customer relation remains topnotch.
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
tuns4tz:
Bought Akg earphone from him on Saturday, my second transaction with him. His services and customer relation remains topnotch.

Baba thanks for the purchase oh u they always show up on time I respect that big time
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Available
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by freestylelos(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
First, I get to admit you've got great customer relation, and you're a very understanding and considerate person.
Got the pixel earphones.. and baba even had to confirm if it'll work with my phone (pixel 3a xl) shocked. From the charger to the Mophie power bank......if there's a rating here, you deserve above 10 �....... thanks so much smiley cool
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by Andking: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
How much for akg earpiece? I need one....
Re: FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers by elbuzzy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
freestylelos:
First, I get to admit you've got great customer relation, and you're a very understanding and considerate person.
Got the pixel earphones.. and baba even had to confirm if it'll work with my phone (pixel 3a xl) shocked. From the charger to the Mophie power bank......if there's a rating here, you deserve above 10 �....... thanks so much smiley cool

Thanks so much for the purchase I truly appreciate and also thanks for the encouragement people like u motivate me go the extra mile to give the best thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc / 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.