Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Do Animal Have Spirit ?? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do Animal Have Spirit ?? (473 Views)

My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! / What Is The Name Of This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Animal Have Spirit ?? by kitchen(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
hello everyone, a kid around my Hood just walked up to me and ask if animal have spirit, and if they have, where do thier spirits go to after death?? can anyone enlighten us??
Re: Do Animal Have Spirit ?? by GRACEGLORY: 3:38am On May 03, 2018
kitchen:
hello everyone, a kid around my Hood just walked up to me and ask if animal have spirit, and if they have, where do thier spirits go to after death?? can anyone enlighten us??

We need to know wha the spirit really is: the spirit is the real living thing that wears the body like a suit, and he/it has a mind (the soul).
There's animal spirit, and there's the human spirit, and same with the soul.

Answering your question sir, EMPHATICALLY YES!!! Animals do have aspirit, as a matter of fact, they're spirit.

◄ Ecclesiastes 3:21 ►
Who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?"

(1) (Reply)

... / Adult Female Caucasian For Sale / Help A Newbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.