Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death (45160 Views)

Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide / Facebook Post Of Father Joseph Gor In January Before He Was Killed By Herdsmen / Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by zoba88: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
One of the priests,Rev. Fr. Gor Joseph,killed today by Fulani herdsmen in Benue state had in January told his people that herdsmen are still living with them.He said his people were living in fear when he made the post and today he is gone.May his soul RIP.Amen!  

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/see-what-one-of-priests-killed-by.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by buhariguy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Rip
I can't imaging myself just die like that,

Me, a man of God go just die like that.
Is better I die doing the work of him that sent than to die for course of men- politician

4 Likes

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Jostico: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
dullard president. wicked fellow

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by SalamRushdie: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:
I got first hand information that no priest was killed in Benue by Innocent fulani herders...

So my take on this issue is that this is PURE Propaganda by Enemies of the state/ Idiotic pigs of BIAFRA to tarnish the image of Muha-maid Buhari...

Cyba-ber till 2023...

Omenkalives, sarki, buhariguy, ipobarecriminals, Ngene, Bremex and other Nairaland Resident Zombies.... Hope i spoke ur shallow minds
(just saw the sarcasm)

First hand information from where ? You can see his corpse there and you are still saying nonsense...what is post even about ? Are you saying Fulanis are not killing people in Benue?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by jackomagnus(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mr SalamRushdie,

Read and re-read northvietnam's post until you understand it; your comment was unnecessary and misdirected.

SalamRushdie:

First hand information from where ? You can see his corpse there and you are still saying nonsense...what is post even about ? Are you saying Fulanis are not killing people in Benue?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by maxiuc(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
sad

Reject APC but you guys disagree

Rip father

Benue una don see am na

Arm yourself and Kill in self defense

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Edonojie007(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
When Humans Starts Viewing Their Fellow Humans As Animals,they End Up Killing Men As Chickens.
Buhari Is Furstrated Beyond Anything,he Never Mearnt This; Although He Had Good Intention,but He Does Not Have The Wisdom To Express His Intention. Atleast,he Would Have Learnt From Solomon,whom Demanded Wisdom From God,and Not Wealth/looting.
Note: If You Intend On Becoming A Great Leader,what you Just Need Is WISDOM.

3 Likes

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Firefire(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
[s]
northvietnam:
I got first hand information that no priest was killed in Benue by Innocent fulani herders...

So my take on this issue is that this is PURE Propaganda by Enemies of the state/ Idiotic pigs of BIAFRA to tarnish the image of Muha-maid Buhari...

Cyba-ber till 2023...

Omenkalives, sarki, buhariguy, ipobarecriminals, Ngene, Bremex and other Nairaland Resident Zombies.... Hope i spoke ur shallow minds
[/s]

I don’t like this joke. Stop it. embarassed

May the blood of the departed souls be upon Mohomodu Buhary $ Osunbade.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by brunofarad(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Let it be known to these people that PMB won't be in power forever.

History does not forget .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by simplemach(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
oh! God
are we going to continue like this? see the way the human you created has been reduced to nothing.

meanwhile the security men that would have been used to protect the lives of helpless Nigerians are stuffed up in Dino's Residence, holding him hostage.

God please, for the sake of the human lives lost on daily basis, intervene in our situation in this country.

in Jesus name I pray.....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by apesinola001: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Three people you can never advice in this world.
(1) Man with Money
(2) Woman in Love.
(3) Buhari supporters.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by annexworld(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
God should protect us.

Get an office space for as low as 1800 in the heart of Abuja.https://theabujaoffice.ng
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Checked86: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Benue people should ban or forbid cow meat in their state. it is too much

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
I wonder where all the brave Benue volunteers that fought Biafra war for d caliphate has gone?

Can't they arm their youth to defend themselves? For how long shall they continue to lament?

The worst is they voted overwhelmingly for this evil APC govt after all the loud shouts of nay to buhari's coming, now this is d result.

Will Benueians still continue in their self deceit of Arewaship or they will have a rethink? The future will tell.

Good morning Benue and RIP to d dead

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Jamiubond009(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Rip my secondary school classmate.

1 Like

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Jaykolo10(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
God help us, deliver us from this shackles of the wicked government... it's becoming unbearable

cry
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Yugoos: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hahahahaha shallow minds indeed.

northvietnam:

Cyba-ber till 2023...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by kaen1317: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
After Benue it will now be the turn of the southeast. Another 4 years then its all over
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Follygunners: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
buhariguy:
Rip
I can't imaging myself just die like that,

Me, a man of God go just die like that.
Is better I die doing the work of him that sent than to die for course of men- politician

Ogbeni, sharap make we hear word joor. angry

Even the disciples of Jesus died gory deaths.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by buhariguy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:

Go through my post again and read meaning into it...

then come bk and Edit urs
the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra should not fight themself over what you people don't know.
SalamRushdie:

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Wynnah(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:

Cyba-ber till 2023...

these killings are becoming unbearable.

2 Likes

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Kashbwoyjnr: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
buhari zombies at it again

2 Likes

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Qrisful: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:

Cyba-ber till 2023...

This is one of the 15 million mumus who voted an international embarrassment as president, a religion and tribal jingoist, i am not even move by the killing because the middle belt allowed themselves to be used a a willing tools in hands of the invaders the hausa/fulanis, next time they will understand why the igbos has been shouting to free them from shackle of northern vampires.

6 Likes

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]

I don’t like this joke. Stop it. embarassed
May the blood of the departed souls be upon Mohomodu Buhary $ Osunbade.

He wrote sarcasm.
Read it again sir.

4 Likes

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by holyfather(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:

Cyba-ber till 2023...

Please see through his sarcasm grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by nnokwa042(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:

oga use ur head his on ur side
Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
kaen1317:
After Benue it will now be the turn of the southeast. Another 4 years then its all over

We r waiting for them, easiest way to achieve Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death by skales67(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Anyone who didn't comprehend northvietnam's comment takes life too seriously or failed Literature in English while at school. It was sacasm

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint In Rivers / Benjamin Peters: Policeman Dismissed, Arraigned For Killing Corper Igwetu Linda / Sallah Ram Faints After Being Knocked Out By Its Rival.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.