Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) (53468 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) / Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by NOC1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
Xisnin:

So anyone who goes against freedom of speech and movement failed?
If I may ask, failed at what exactly?
for you to be a lawmaker and go against the constitution you're a failure.
Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
seunmsg:
Saraki don buy market from this senator o. The guy na proper warrior man. He's not going down without a fight.
my brother
do you know that you can be a Yoruba Muslim and still say the truth
the truth is that Buhari is a criminal
agege is a tout

asalamualykum
greetings from Isa Abubakar Usman
Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by GreatrAnalyst: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
1 day, 100 odd news.
Nigeria, what is happening?

Absurd, yet funny nation.
Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by Jhoanner(f): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Saraki suspended this man because he opposed the needless amendment of the Electoral Act. He also master-minded the burning of his house. He never see anything

1 Like

Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by alcuin(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
You were voted by your people to represent them in the senate. I was also voted by my people. So, you think you have the right to suspend me because I have a contrary opinion to you?

Saraki don buy market, don't mess with Deltans. We don't take shit.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by authority2006(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
BoneBlogger:
This is very sad .talking about the lengths people go just because of politics. An obituary banner was designed for the ''burial'' of senate president, Bukola Saraki over the suspension of senator Ovie Omo-Agege representing Delta Central at the National Assembly.

Very sad? No. Saraki through his high handedness and intolerance of opposing views, denied these people a fair representation at the national level.
Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nigeria is a comedy Republic
Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
seunmsg:
Saraki don buy market from this senator o. The guy na proper warrior man. He's not going down without a fight.
Oboy no be small thing oooo

Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by ZAWs: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sara aff entered 1chance
Him and his boys have been playing politics with Nigerians by withholding the 2018 budget for cheap political gain.

In other news, Dino his errand boy is now rolling on the ground
Thought they are untouchable.
They just haven't seen anything yet

#Federal doesn't forgive easily.
Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by Optimist88(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
So the whole constituency wrote 'assemble ' for assembly! '8 assemble' indeed.
Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
is orait, I like it when d ovation is loud, next plz!
Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by steveDpro: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
cool cool
Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
so the swear baba saraki sweared for Bobo saraki is actually working. hmmmn
Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by DCONE1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
simplemach:
one word

SHITHOLE COUNTRY
mean while you are the TOP and SMELY part of the SH!T...lazy youth
Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by Maroghene(m): 12:19am On Apr 25, 2018
jrusky:

Imagine Deltans as intelligent they are descended this low it's a shame.

Kindly correct urself, its Delta central i.e the urhobos
Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 1:04am On Apr 25, 2018
jared007:
Delta central this was not necessary na
saraki,dino and samuel anyanwu of the ethics commitee think dat dey can run the senate as it pleases dem.d suspension of omo agege will make dem realize dat all of dem are equal in dat senate
Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 1:08am On Apr 25, 2018
seunmsg:
Saraki don buy market from this senator o. The guy na proper warri man. He's not going down without a fight.
saraki is doing all dese so dat all his loyalists in senate will retain dia seats in 2019 and as well return him as d senate president
Re: Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) by mhizcassidy001(f): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2018
saraki family must go,people in kwara are really suffering go and look at offa and erin ile road they are nothing to write home about.bukola family want to turn politic post to there family inheritance.abeg no be only political death make he die for real life sef because this ones if they are alive they wont give others opportunity to hold any political post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) / I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami / Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.