Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) (96959 Views)

What Is IPPIS And Why Is ASUU Resisting It? / Welder Shot By Police While Resisting Arrest In Anambra State. Photos / Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground After Jumping Out Of A Van | See Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Oju4190: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
bro, the LAW must be babaric for a currently serving member of the senate to be TREATED like a commoner... until his case is JUDGED there is nothing that says he is a CRIMINAL... he may be a suspect or just being brought in for questioning... BUT HE IS NOT YET A CRIMINAL....

And as for your boosheet on IPOB... I am a yoruba guy, but I met dino in a comedy show by AY... and he made us laugh... I do not support CRIME but also I WILL NEVER BE SILENT at the demeaning of a man whose case has not been JUDGED..

Here in the UK, even if you were caught shooting people... you will not be PUT to sit on the floor... or even BEATEN.

I guess nigeria is truly an Animal kingdom.

Nobody force him to sit on the floor..... He decides to. You should have know this man is so dramatic in everything he does

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
bro, the LAW must be babaric for a currently serving member of the senate to be TREATED like a commoner... until his case is JUDGED there is nothing that says he is a CRIMINAL... he may be a suspect or just being brought in for questioning... BUT HE IS NOT YET A CRIMINAL....

And as for your boosheet on IPOB... I am a yoruba guy, but I met dino in a comedy show by AY... and he made us laugh... I do not support CRIME but also I WILL NEVER BE SILENT at the demeaning of a man whose case has not been JUDGED..

Here in the UK, even if you were caught shooting people... you will not be PUT to sit on the floor... or even BEATEN.

Who ask you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by truthstands12: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pls can someone tell this man's crime. Or is it witch hunt against outspoken man? Very unfortunate of a country.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by YoungDenzel(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Stay woke Nigerians it's a distraction go get your Pvcs for 2019
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by TheAngry1: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
why HUMILIATING THIS MAN NA.... This country is funny and wicked.

Every man and woman (including Dino) that has humiliated our greatest majority as Nigerians, will be humiliated in Jesus name. That includes Buhari and every senseless governor out there. Good riddance

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by soul2: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
why HUMILIATING THIS MAN NA.... This country is funny and wicked.

Humiliating himself, why can't he just honour the police invite and show us how gentleman he is?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Maydfourth: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
Haaaaaa....Useless Lazy Man..Na only mouth he get ...He no wan go police station...Ajekun IYA ni ooo jeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by melody91: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
ARE YOU NOT BORN FROM THE SAME HEN?

Open your latrine mouth again with your skeletal fingers

Mr UK don vex o....chicken brain, na play I dy play with u na,y u take am personal like that?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
Oh how are the mighty fallen

Or should I just say pride goeth before a fall

I think I'll just say good riddance. I less fool in the red Chambers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by authority2006(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

Here in the UK, even if you were caught shooting people... you will not be PUT to sit on the floor... or even Beaten.

You guys like to talk about law as if it was a one way traffic. Police invited him on more than one occasion, they even wrote a letter to the senate, still he wouldn't honour them.
I wonder the kind of law that says you're above it.

And yeah, in UK, they give medals to criminals. And those who think that they are above the law, they give them patch on the back.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

Don't be silly. The man has been resisting arrest.

Go to Yankee and resist arrest you hear and see if the law will smile down at you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by dasauce(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
naijaking1:

Using the police and the army paid by the people to fight your political opponents even in the name of fighting corruption is called dictatorship, and it usually doesn't end well.

If he was clean of the alleged offence.. Why didn't he honor the invite in the first instance.. Every time I see dumb comments as yours I usually felt we deserves the treatment we getting from our Leaders..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Crossguy: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
WHERE IS SAKKI, LALA, AND THE REST OF BUBU SUPPORTERS.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by toscolee(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
This man can kill and make it appear as though he's the victim....too crafty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by johhnnie(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

I guess nigeria is truly an Animal kingdom. NO UK Senator will parade themselves as the animals that we have in the Nigerian Senate. Am in the US too

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by AloneTK: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

Here in the UK, even if you were caught shooting people... you will not be PUT[b] to sit on the floor[/b]... or even BEATEN.

Well... you may be right by your assertion. But reports coming in indicates that he's being brought in for questioning ...only that the guy resisted the arrest. Again, i do not think special status applies to members of the legislature. Forgive me, are they not the ones making the law. And if i remembered correctly, it is widely established that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. A lot of guys with no connections are being arrested and paraded for crimes committed. You have met the guy once, I haven't but can you rightly say that his behaviour in time past right from his days in the lower chamber befits one that could be shown sympathy. Have they ever been concerned with how many whose status'are below theirs are being treated, or have they ever been sympathetic to the plight of the ordinary man.
I'm not taking sides here, but as a law maker, if you are indeed on the right path of the law, coupled with the support of the masses who believe in you, there is little that a whole battalion can do to you; if you are indeed a man of honour.
Apologies if you find my reaction rude. It's just an observation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by 2016v2017: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Amagite:
The police have finally taken Dino Melaye into custody, his aides said.

The serving senator from Kogi State submitted himself to the police outside his Maitama, Abuja, home Tuesday morning, ending a day-long siege.

Mr Melaye initially declined to surrender to a team of mobile and regular police officers who arrived to arrest him at home Monday afternoon, saying he had done nothing wrong and expressing fears for his life.

He said officers would take him to Kogi where his security cannot guaranteed.

He finally submitted himself to the police around 8:00 a.m. following appeals from some of his colleagues at the Senate.

According to Premium Times, he was taken to the special anti-robbery squad office in Guzape, Abuja, his media aide, Gideon Ayodele, said.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/dino-melaye-finally-police-custody-photo-resisting-arrest.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

most faces there are hausa/fulanis
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Ladokun12(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
like play play o

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by madgoat(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
This must be a very bad week for the IPOB yoots.

They grieve any time somebody is being investigated for crimes.

I spit on their useless faces.

In ur mind u have said something intelligent angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by OgahBohz: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

there is something I do t understand about Nigerians...

can't you people see that he deliberately sat on the ground as a strategy to avoid being arrested ,...
nobody forced him to,

did you see him on hand curves ?

or did you see him being maltreated ?

haba this man is a clown and that's what clowns do to get cheap sympathy...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by kenodrill: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
Kudos to the drama senator!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by bossman77(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mr dino,should man up and be a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Follygunners: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
Abudu2000:
Nothing anoys Nigerians than seeing you growing and happy...same way the poor wretched ppl hate yahooboys , hahahaha

Dino will keep shining no Matter the obstacles..

Just listen to urself. You're indeed FOOLISH! It's folks like you that are destroying the image of this nation. You're no different from the Cabals. angry angry

So, it's OK for some pple to be innocently and honestly working hard without any gain while some pple behind the scenes are sabotaging their efforts, abi? How can this nation ever progress with pple like you in it? FVCK !!! angry angry

You're a MO-RON, I swear! May you not succeed in life with this mentality of yours! angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by blackpanthar: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
bro am so sorry, I have no reason to vex..... am so sorry
melody91:
Mr UK don vex o....chicken brain, na play I dy play with u na,y u take am personal like that?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

I seriously doubt the Nigerian police would ask a serving senator to sit on the floor ! Dino loves to be dramatic ! I’m sure he sat on the floor by himself!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Odmic2839(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:

Bros if you don't know things just sit and watch comment. Do you even know him at all, I don't either but d fact still remains he is a social media show guy. He always love the front page. Mind you, Dino might sit intentionally just to let people like you be deceived, I am not a fan of criminals but bet me dis Dino is worst than you could even think of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Let him enjoy the change he campaigned for.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by wyt(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
This must be a very bad week for the IPOB yoots.

They grieve any time somebody is being investigated for crimes.

I spit on their useless faces.

Same reason why i campaign for free condom

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by melody91: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
blackpanthar:
bro am so sorry, I have no reason to vex..... am so sorry
no pro sir..one love

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) by Aircondition(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Gov Bello has finally made Dino a laughing stock.

MORALE :
Choose your enemies wisely

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? / Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.