Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (54882 Views)

Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos / Corpses Of 2 Priests & Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Arrive Ayati(pi / Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
It shall not be well with buhari

3 Likes

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
what is really happening in benue state, please are they acting another "hotel Rwanda" or Something in April in Nigeria.....this whole act should be stopped immediately
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
This is more than politics or religion, this is demonic and so vile
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Sgwin: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buhari will finish middle belt people if them defend themselves..I forgive middle belt people for betrayal Biafra in 1967 now its pay back but let god safe una

1 Like

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by osusuallstars: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
you 15 dead men , none of you are armed at least to shoot one round, probably it could have scared them away.my Director rightly said that you should not be deceived with religion. you will close your eyes praying and they will cut off your head. armed yourselves. go to mass with AK.or even double barrel.

2 Likes

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
and our so called military men cannot fight this fulani people

1 Like

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Oselu28(f): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
eternal rest grant unto them oh Lord,and let your perpetual light shine upon them

may the souls of all the faithful departed,through the mercy of God rest in peace.....May their souls rest in perfect peace Amen

3 Likes

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by julioralph(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Rip to the Priests and all others caught up in the violence.

The worst thing is that some foolish people from Benue, Kogi, Taraba etc will still vote for APC regardless lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by rosita33(f): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okpabidavid:
If the government no there re not ready let them giv forum for
The youth atleast
Self defence is the very best answer right now
#GODBLESSNIGERIAN
which Nigeria God dey bless?

1 Like

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
what is really happening in benue state, please are they acting another "hotel Rwanda" or Something in April in Nigeria.....this whole act should be stopped immediately
they are acting civil war 2

1 Like

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by DidierDrogba: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Any one that sees this and still support Buhari,may this befall his entire family
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buwari, agent of Satan.
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by CSTR1003: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
The severe devaluation of Human lives in the middle belt is unprecedented and sickening. cry angry

So much deaths. So much carnage. So much genocide.

The world need to do something.
The Nigerian diaspora in high places of their adopted countries need to do something.

We don't have a functioning government.

What is Africom here for? We need American assets in the middle belts.
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
This are terrorists no longer herdsmen.. If nah me i dun buy gun keep
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by DidierDrogba: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
I believe the fulani herdsmen arrested earlier has been released
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by rosita33(f): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
I shake my head in pity
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by phase1: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Okpabidavid:
If the government no there re not ready let them giv forum for
The youth atleast
Self defence is the very best answer right now
#GODBLESSNIGERIAN

Why should God bless a nigeria ruled by the fulani?

1 Like

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by CSTR1003: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
I remember the last time I went to benue not too long ago for a friend's traditional wedding.

I bought 10 tubers of big yams for a paltry 2000 naira.

I tremble over the fact that in a matter of time that place will cease to be a food basket.
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
amnesty7:
So wrong to display such graphic pictures without any respect.
What kind of statement is this? Did anyone force your finger on the link. Abi nah someone buy data for u to browse.
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Chamber10(m): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
No regard to human life again. Too bad

1 Like

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Fraust40:
A place like Benue State does not need gun control at this moment. Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa...they should all be encouraged to own and maintain as many semi-automatics, machine and sub machine riffles as they can lay hold on.

Frankly, I think it's high time the local vigilante youths raid a barracks and empty its armory. If they won't do their jobs, do it for them.

The Benue people have been bewitched. The Fulanis have cast a spell on them that has made them easier to slaughter than fowl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Cooly100: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
What I do not understand is whether these people killed have no relations, man or women...?

1 Like

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Ake1: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Daslim180:
Fulani Herdsmen are Terrorist ...... I weep for this Country. Anyway, there is need for self-defence now. Get a gun, load the bullet and shot at any Fulani Herdsmen at sight.

Mumu. U bi the next turn.
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Cooly100: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ake1:

Mumu. U bi the next turn.

Professor, what then do you advise?

That they wait and be killed like chicken?
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ezekielayanfeol(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
When all this bad attitude will in Nigeria, it so painful. embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
julioralph:
Rip to the Priests and all others caught up in the violence.

The worst thing is that some foolish people from Benue, Kogi, Taraba etc will still vote for APC regardless lipsrsealed

Not all people have brain in their head. Some are simply Zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Viking007(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
God's anger shall burn the wicked.

1 Like

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Mummyfe: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ah God!! what is this? what is the offence of this small kids? cryAh God!! what is this? what is the offence of this small kids?
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by 8stargeneral: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
And we hv government who said dey will protect lives and properties...spit on buhari and apc cry
Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
This genocide is enough.

If Buhari is helpless to stop the

Nationwide killings,

Benue should secede & fight a civil

war if need be!!!

Enough is enough!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
amnesty7:
So wrong to display such graphic pictures without any respect.

Nothing is wrong there !!!!! Let the world see what Buhari and his backed terrorist are doing to innocent Christians in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How We Extract Bank Details From Stolen Phones To Withdraw Money —suspects / Lagos Maid Steals Bosses' $10,000, Converts To Naira At N86 Per Dollar (pic) / Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.