Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) (1200 Views)

June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by TheVictorious(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mr. Omoyele Sowore, a social advocate, media entrepreneur and popularly for his strides in new media, as the founder of Sahara Reporters has long declared his interest to contest for the Presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and he's actually not joking about it.

Yesterday, he was interviewed by Seun Okinbaloye on Channels Television about his presidential ambition, and amongst many other things, he maintained that he is a more qualified candidate to pilot the affairs of Nigeria than all our current leaders. See Full Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QNSpgzTplE
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by SalamRushdie: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
200 million times more qualified than the Dullard

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by TheVictorious(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
HigherEd, Kingpee2, Paruz1015, DrFaitobaba, Delite1980, peacettw, northvietnam, homesteady, idu1, Timoleon, IamaNigerianGuy, Zionista, Horus, SammieJayh, writerights, Throwback, Famocious, Exciton, Bifrost. Pls what do you think?
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by TheVictorious(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
TheVictorious:

Mr. Omoyele Sowore, a social advocate, media entrepreneur and popularly for his strides in new media, as the founder of Sahara Reporters has long declared his interest to contest for the Presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and he's actually not joking about it.

Yesterday, he was interviewed by Seun Okinbaloye on Channels Television about his presidential ambition, and amongst many other things, he maintained that he is a more qualified candidate to pilot the affairs of Nigeria than all our current leaders. See Full Video...

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44.
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by cdqyehyeh(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
He is 100 times better than buhari 1000 times better than atiku 10000 better than obj aspirant Sowore and yul are the same #YOUTH FOR PRESIDENCY

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by TheVictorious(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by dodelight(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
I wish Sowore well, but he is not fit enough for the highest office, he still has a long way to go, and a lot to learn.
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by Toosure70: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
#YOUTH4PRESIDENT
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by CodeTemplar: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
TheVictorious:
HigherEd, Kingpee2, Paruz1015, DrFaitobaba, Delite1980, peacettw, northvietnam, homesteady, idu1, Timoleon, IamaNigerianGuy, Zionista, Horus, SammieJayh, writerights, Throwback, Famocious, Exciton, Bifrost. Pls what do you think?
Is he a Christian? We need an sellable alternative.
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by northvietnam(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
CodeTemplar:

christain or muslim...

he is Educated and of liberal mind.

A Complete civilian with no God father unlike jonathan and yaradua...

but my issue with him is...
if he is mentally Ready to be commander in cheif

Gorge weah after failing in his first bid to be president went bk to school to acquire more knowledge
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by bedspread: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mr. Sowore you are Well Qualified.... You hv my Vote

2 Likes

Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by TheVictorious(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
CodeTemplar:

I don't think this is what you should be concerned about sir. BTW he hardly discusses religion
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by TheVictorious(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
northvietnam:

christain or muslim...

he is Educated and of liberal mind.

A Complete civilian with no God father unlike jonathan and yaradua...

but my issue with him is...
if he is mentally Ready to be commander in cheif

Gorge weah after failing in his first bid to be president went bk to school to acquire more knowledge

EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by TheVictorious(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
bedspread:
Mr. Sowore you are Well Qualified.... You hv my Vote
He has my vote too!

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by CodeTemplar: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
TheVictorious:

I don't think this is what you should be concerned about sir. BTW he hardly discusses religion
I am forces to discuss religion because of what is going on in Benue and MB.
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by TheVictorious(m): 5:11am On Apr 25, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I am forces to discuss religion because of what is going on in Benue and MB.

This guy is a freedom fighter. Hope you know?
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by HigherEd: 6:50am On Apr 25, 2018
TheVictorious:

I hope he wouldn't be one of those individuals that try to go and create policies against the church. From the kind of campaign and slander his network does against churches and christianity, i am quite suspicious of him. Lest I give my vote to Fela. At this point my mind is made tho, It is either Sowore or Fela. But one reason I might just go for Sowore is because he seems to be brutal enough and mentally capable of handling Nigeria well.
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 25, 2018
I agree. The dude even has a Masters degree in public administration from an Ivy league university in the US, Colombia University.

So far, he's the most qualified. His antecedents speak for him.
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 25, 2018
dodelight:
I wish Sowore well, but he is not fit enough for the highest office, he still has a long way to go, and a lot to learn.

You're right. He still has a lot to learn.

He's got to learn from the masters how to empty the national Treasury and how to feed his family from the national cake.

He doesn't have any experience at all.

I mean, just look at the small boy, what does he know about looting? Has he even ever seen 5million naira in his life?

Atiku is more experienced jare. And Saraki too.

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by bencobenz(m): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2018
dodelight:
Learn what exactly?
OK, I guess how to loot the treasury.
He's over qualified to lead Nigeria. You just have to listen to him speak, then you will understand that he knows what he's talking about. He has my vote anyday.
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by Gggg102(m): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2018
dodelight:

those that had gone a long way, what have they brought us?

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by CodeTemplar: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2018
TheVictorious:

This guy is a freedom fighter. Hope you know?
I came across some of his activism vids on archive.org as far back as 2008, but don't know his religious inclination yet. Bujari has proven that cows are better than 'infidels' to him.
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by TheVictorious(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
HigherEd:

I hope he wouldn't be one of those individuals that try to go and create policies against the church. From the kind of campaign and slander his network does against churches and christianity, i am quite suspicious of him. Lest I give my vote to Fela. At this point my mind is made tho, It is either Sowore or Fela. But one reason I might just go for Sowore is because he seems to be brutal enough and mentally capable of handling Nigeria well.

Mr. Fela is actually someone I really loves and don't mind if he becomes the president. I was supporting him until Sowore declares his interest. To me he appears to be someone that will be least concerned about activities of church of mosque, but that things should be just done rightly in society.

Talking about religious inclination.... I think you should see this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dat5erdmBkA
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by HigherEd: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2018
TheVictorious:

Mr. Fela is actually someone I really loves and don't mind if he becomes the president. I was supporting him until Sowore declares his interest. To me he appears to be someone that will be least concerned about activities of church of mosque, but that things should be just done rightly in society.

Talking about religious inclination.... I think you should see this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dat5erdmBkA
Awesome. I think he is someone I can rally around. However do u think he would be able to make strides in the South East and Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by TheVictorious(m): 9:39am On Apr 26, 2018
HigherEd:

Awesome. I think he is someone I can rally around. However do u think he would be able to make strides in the South East and Northern Nigeria.

Of course.. He had a massive reception in Owerri last Sunday!
Re: I Am More Qualified To Run Nigeria Than Current Leaders - Omoyele Sowore (VIDEO) by TheVictorious(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2018
dodelight:

How sir? Learn what exactly? The only experience any conventional Nigerian politician have above him is bad experience, and this is evident in the way our country is run.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Ominous Signs From Benue / Buhari and Igbo Presidency- Daily Sun / BREAKING NEWS: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 18 In Adamawa Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.