Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue (34557 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 10 Christian Captives By ISWAP / Paul Offu: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by Antichristus: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
I BLESS THE DAY I SHREDDED MY NIGERIAN PASSPORT AND BINNED IT AND VOWED NOT TO SET MY FOOT ON THAT CURSED LAND.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by OnyeOGA(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
immhotep:

Sai Babarians are reaping the fruits of their hard labor.
Omenkalives can tell his more about this.
grin iDP no be small thing.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin iDP no be small thing.
Daily rations of Okpa and yellow akamu will help to reset the Babarian brain.

Cc lzaa omenkalives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by LZAA: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
immhotep:
Cc lzaa omenkalives
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by OnyeOGA(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
immhotep:

Cc lzaa omenkalives
grin but wait o!
You sure sey that mumu never die for IDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by 9gerian: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
TY Danjuma said there was ethnic cleansing going on and that the Nigerian Security Forces were complicit.

The spate of reported killings by the herdsmen every passing day suggests that Danjuma actually knew what he was talking about. Or can any one please offer a convincing explanation to debunk Danjuma's warning and advise to the people on self defense?

Cooly100:
By Johnbosco Agbakwuru with agency report ABUJA –

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/killing-catholic-priests-worshippers-satanic-despicable-buhari/
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by Tonytonex(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by kabillion(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Welcome back frm coma Sir. Lots of shits have happened. This ain't the avant-garde but fulanis' rollercoaster still rolling

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by steveDpro: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
cool
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by donmi: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
there is god.rip to d dead

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by Ayobami7(m): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Noted
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by Yankee101: 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Buhari is officially done. Catholics vote en bloc

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by crimeboss: 1:17am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=9gerian post=67001317]TY Danjuma said there was ethnic cleansing going on and that the Nigerian Security Forces were complicit.

The spate of reported killings by the herdsmen every passing day suggests that Danjuma actually knew what he was talking about. Or can any one please offer a convincing explanation to debunk Danjuma's warning and advise to the people on self defense?

My friend, make no mistake buhari is preparing for eventual war, the reasons for the 12 tucano warplane is to support and compliment to the invasion of his brother herdsmen in taking places that belong to indigenes of their target areas if those people should av a sudden courage to fight and resist the herdsmen, i think the u.s deliberately delayed the warplanes since they av been tipped off by obasanjo to wait till after the election in 2019, there is going be serious jihad in Nigeria and buhari is going to pioneer the invasion, all i can say that middle-belt people should act now and act decisively before buhari and fulani brothers in uniform kills them all.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by Nik77: 7:02am On Apr 25, 2018
angelboy01:
The life of a man is nasty brutish and short.
Karl Max

That's no Max, pls.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by Nik77: 7:02am On Apr 25, 2018
angelboy01:
The life of a man is nasty brutish and short.
Karl Max

That's not Max, pls.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by Ikpongiton: 7:08am On Apr 25, 2018
bubuhari always shedding crocodile tears.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by leonardosomto(m): 7:15am On Apr 25, 2018
Lazy youths lazy father,we will meet at 2019 Presidential election.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by Jfyzee: 7:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Like the saying goes.. "the more you look the less you see" is now the order of the day for most people.

For how long are we going to continue like this ... even in the jungle there is orderliness among the animals.. but to the people of this nation there is non.. what a pity!

Rest in Peace to the dead.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by bamite(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2018
Kyase:
CC bamite.
You see the effect of proper complain, not the shouting up and down on the internet.

This is my problem with some people.

I was also a buhari supporter but what is wrong is wrong. Stop playing politics with people's lives.

We both know buhari deserves to be voted out, unless you're actually being paid for your support.

Some of us are actually just being patriotic.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by Assassin101: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2018
why not initiate d protest, who knows, people might join you

Robisky001:
Nigerians are too docile. Incessant killings like this would have called for national protest for the incompetent one to resign. But my country people are only waiting for 2019 election to come when they might even be disfranchised from the process by the clueless and heartless bubu foot soldiers.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by newoffer: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Okpabidavid:
Baba president
Why not calm down and amends the issue
In a polite way instead of publishing stores
My blood dea hot
Na my benue people
. Benue shud rise and organize themselves against dis killers. Una sidon dey count dead People. make una converge and make reasonable plans to stop .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by angelboy01(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2018
hommespecia:
Thomas Horbbes
Thank you sir
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue by chrisugoson(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2018
I still can't get my head around this concept of condemning this,condemning that, and not doing anything to stop the killing of your people.It is obvious that Buhari is fighting jihad with his fulani brothers instead of striving for economic development

I weep for this Nation
Nigeria Ndooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ponzi Scheme Operator, Amos Olaniyan Over ₦128m Scam / Francis Doukpola, PANDEF Leader, Attacked By Assassins In Rivers. Graphic / Borno Gov Donates Sambisa Forest For RUGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.