Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP (18056 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Ogun APC To Work For ADP Candidate Against Gov Amosun? / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose (2) (3) (4)

Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by Ecstasy154(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Gov. Ayo Fayose’s half brother, Mr Olanipekun Oluwayose, on Tuesday defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the Action Democratic Party (ADP).

He said he was quitting the PDP due to the alleged failure of his brother during his tenure, adding that the state was now poorer.

Oluwayose, who shares the same father with the governor, formally announced his defection in his hometown, Afao-Ekiti, Irepodun-Ifelodun Local Government Area, as ADB’s governorship aspirant, Mr Segun Adewale, visited the community.

Oluwayose also described Fayose’s continuity agenda of endorsing his deputy, Prof. Kolapo Olusola, as “an attempt to prolong the sufferings of Ekiti people and hold them in servitude.”

He said his conscience could not be reconciled with “the directionless situation facing the state.’’

“How can I ignore the pains that unpaid wages have brought on our people? If we want a better society, we must not let our relationship allow us to hold us back from standing by what is right.

“My decision to dump PDP for ADP is borne out of my patriotism for an Ekiti that works for everyone.

“ Ekiti is in shambles and we must embrace the right ideas that can take us out of the current economic and social doldrums.

“Let me make something clear here, I think today is the first time I’m meeting him (Adewale) but I have heard a lot about his capacity and resolve to turn a hopeless situation into an endless opportunity.

“We need someone of his standing to bring to bear his experience and discipline to the resuscitation of our social and economic values,” he said.

Oluwayose also pledged his commitment to the success of Adewale’s aspiration in Afao-Ekiti and the state as a whole during the July 14 poll, vowing to resist any attempt to manipulate the votes of the people.

Welcoming the defector and his supporters to ADP, Adewale said the party would provide good governance, create jobs and attract investment to Ekiti while making it a model state.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/ekiti-poll-gov-fayoses-brother-quits-pdp-adp%E2%80%8E/

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bad belle half-brother. E no even enter better party. That goes to show the kind of person he is. Don't think he really knows what he wants.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by AntiWailer: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2018

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by dfrost: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Same people.

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by Treasure1919(f): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by Firefire(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Strategy!

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by Ayoswit(f): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Greedy brother

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by 36govs: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by Xisnin(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ecstasy154:

He said his conscience could not be reconciled with “the directionless situation facing the state.’’

Coming from a half-brother who is also a politician.
That says it all.

Oluwayose also described Fayose’s continuity agenda of endorsing his deputy, Prof. Kolapo Olusola, as “an attempt to prolong the sufferings of Ekiti people and hold them in servitude.”
This is the real reason you are quitting, he refused to endorse you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by kenzysmith: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
k
Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by deboysben(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
This one just kill his political career.

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by superlanny(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pdp is that one still a party

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by mikeweezy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
OK will that help in pushing bubu out of aso rock?
Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by leo2020: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
iPod yoots will soon defend on this half brother

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by Ibranini(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
If you are truly concern by the inability of your brother to effectively manage the state resources, why now?

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by kenzysmith: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
we know all this. things fayose and his bro are still working together he don't want to be direct in endorsing his bro in the eyes of the people youruba people too get wisdom for cunning activities chaiii
Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by budusky05(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Rubish

Now that he is leaving, why didn't you make the move 3yrs ago

After benefiting u want to run away

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by MrGreenMavro: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by 1stola: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Fayoshe and his family members are all MAD!

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by Bsingle(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
You decamp or not, may God choose for us.
Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by ipobarecriminals: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
sad
Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by DWJOBScom(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
horrible people and their movement. People who jump around like this should never be trusted

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by richidinho(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by ipobarecriminals: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin cool angry cool fun arawon ni won yio pa rawon .kill urselves
Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by Nathdoug(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
New party same agenda..to steal public funds
Just here doing my thing
Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by LordKO(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
Save for the fact that majority in this country don't play politics on principle and conviction, I wonder why any sane person would castigate the man in question for choosing to hold different political view/ join a political party different from the one his half brother belong. Democratic tenet is different from sentimental tenet.

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by Mabpaine(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nigerian civil war lasted for 2 years, 6 months. Cos innocent people say dem no do again. All them fucking, valueless northerners wey no get future carry their family put 4 war say dem no go go. And my molebi, the yorubas join in. I still dey await why Nigerians no wan make the ibos go.

Buh why we come dey fight bokoharam for over 8yrs. Wher d same passion? All of d leaders wey fight dah war, Buhari,Obj,Gowon,IBB n d rest una go die a shameful n terrible death for nt fightin boko n herdsmen wiv d same passion

John D Rockerfeller the richest American ever liveth found oil on his land n did research on wah it cld be used for n utilized its potential by convertin it into kerosene, gasoline n d likes dah we have today.

No govt collected his lands. Giving him a chance 2 be innovative

Buh them greedy bastards wey lack initiative n have no creativity in them other than to steal kill n destroy others collected lands frm d owners all in d name of using d proceeds to develop d nation as a whole leased majority of d oil blocks to northerners.

Now how av U developed d nation?

I still maintain it that the spirit of the southerners whose rights n properties r bn trampled upon shall torment una generation

And b4 any bastard quote me, I'm a Yoruba from a town in No man's land.

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by Landforce1: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
They must have given him a very juicy offer

If u want to start poultry farming.. Check my signature

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by rifasenate11(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
all efforts to retrench PDP I'm ekiti state will fail

Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by Billionboi: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
His choice
Re: Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP by oyetunder(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
all is for food...self interest...all want to get closer to allocation.

"Ambode Now A Lame Duck, Can't Present Budget" - Jimi Agbaje / Lekki Shootings: Olowu Of Kuta Demands Probe Of Amnesty International / Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown