Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) (68733 Views)

Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
I just have one question, please don't quote me with stupid replies, what was his offense this one he's being arrested and all that
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by CLASSMAN: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ajekun iya
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by dmexy33: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Considering he was part of those that brought this government to power, I will say he very much deserves what he's getting.
All these harassment are being orchestrated by Yahya Bello who's very good friends with PMB

1 Like

Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by adamsy5111(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
hmmmm nawaaawooo
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by kmaster007: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
buhari suld com and see is lazy pple
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by tallceejay(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lets not fool ourselves. This arrest has political undertone, even though i have no sympathy for the Senator.... But how can u send 80 armed security operative to arrest one man who isnt armed? If the country flight crime this way, this country wont be as lawless as we know it...
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by Gsamm: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dino every where

Lazy police men every where dey here Dino
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by toye440: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Follygunners:
If that 'dead body' hear say dem don commot all him cars now, him go jump up like 'Lazarus' wey wake up from dead. grin

Omo bone am... all na wash! Make he quick wake up go face him charges joor! angry
And what r d charges, that he spoke against tyranny.
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by Follygunners: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
toye440:

And what r d charges, that he spoke against tyranny.

Indeed! Where did he get all the riches he displays online to taunt the average and poor Nigerian?

When you dine with the devil... you can't eat and have ur cake the same time. undecided

You either sacrifice ur integrity by joining them or uphold it by opting out! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by Lekster(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
This story that Senator Dino Melaye jumped out of ARMED POLICE moving vehicle and escaped into the bush on the way to Lokoja from Abuja can only be believed by those who believed that story of someone trekking from Lagos to Abuja.

1. Where was Dino Melaye seated in the vehicle? Certainly, it must be in the middle with one policeman on his right and another on his left. So how could he have escaped?

2. Did he push the Armed Policemen on the side through which he jumped out of the vehicle out first before jumping out?

3. At what speed was the vehicle moving? Even at 50KM/Hr, no one can jump out of a vehicle?

Like I said, this is another Tales by Moonlight and I hope it was not even an attempt to kill the Senator.

3 Likes

Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by Biodun556(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Unfortunately the yeye senator finds himself in Bello's net.
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dino bambino, how many senators fit jump from moving vehicle
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by toye440: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Follygunners:

Indeed! Where did he get all the riches he displays online to taunt the average and poor Nigerian?

When you dine with the devil... you can't eat and have ur cake the same time. undecided

You either sacrifice ur integrity by joining them or uphold it by opting out! cool
maybe we should tqlk more about yusuf who graduated 2016 and could afford 2 power bikes @ #80mil.
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by Stevebira(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Heartless people! They want to kill him at all cost just because he speaks the truth always
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by Follygunners: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
toye440:

maybe we should tqlk more about yusuf who graduated 2016 and could afford 2 power bikes @ #80mil.

Again, Yusuf or no Yusuf, Dino or no Dino... all of these guys (Politicians) are pure heartless and miscreants! They'll suck the bloods of the innocents dry. Fela called them "Vagabonds-In-Power".. I call them... "Vampires-In-Power"

1 Like

Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by Dandavido: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Follygunners:
If that 'dead body' hear say dem don commot all him cars now, him go jump up like 'Lazarus' wey wake up from dead. grin

Omo bone am... all na wash! Make he quick wake up go face him charges joor! angry
. YOUR MUMU NEVER DO?
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
When you are in a zoo, you dance to zulezoo. Kerewa grin
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by Thejustw14(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
That small jump.:!!:.Me wey come jump from 2 storey building no.:!!:.#WakeUp
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by Follygunners: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dandavido:
. YOUR MUMU NEVER DO?

Looter spotted!

1 Like

Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by toye440: 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
Follygunners:

Again, Yusuf or no Yusuf, Dino or no Dino... all of these guys (Politicians) are pure heartless and miscreants! They'll suck the bloods of the innocents dry. Fela called them "Vagabonds-In-Power".. I call them... "Vampires-In-Power"
Guy am not a fan of Dino, but i like to live in an environment wre d punishment allocated actually fits d crime committed. Recently we saw treason at d NASS but d law was blind, couldn't see cos those involved r pro buhari. Yahaya bello was alleged to hv imported some military stuff, has it not bin swept under d carpet. Guy this insnt d Nigeria we signed up for and d govt is eliminating perceived threats mostly pro saraki senators.
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
PlsBanMe:
Just when Senator Ovie Omo Agege was about to become the most popular senator, Dino Melaye came back in a grand style to claim back his title.

You may not even know the name of your own senator, but you certainly know Senator Dino.

Shout out to our silly policemen and officers who can send 150 armed policemen to lay siege in front of Dino's house but cannot send 80 armed policemen to protect the helpless villagers suffering herdsmen attacks in Benue.

Naija no dey cease to amaze! I heard abt d 17 killed inclusive of priests n all our law enforcement, are yet to make a statement on it! Non of their leaders, is yet to be sacked for incompetencyshocked

Yet, they can be deployed to arrest a single individual! Though, I suspect d killings, have become political! Still, doesn't stop, law enforcement, from doing their work
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bladdy arsse...he should enjoy what he campaigned for...he 4kn campaigned for chanji so he should enjoy it. grin
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin grin seriously kogi news just made my day today
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by Alanzazani: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
What has this country turned into. Please we need APC out of government. I don't care about Dino but APC has reduced the national space to a caricature
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by BAVOSKI(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nigeria is a dramatical Country......melaye that is about to travel to morroco yesterday,now becuz he was arrested,now leads him to Hospital....haha...wonder shall never head
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by tessbadmos(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
This man is really a clown. Nigeria and drama!
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by tunary(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
PlsBanMe:
Just when Senator Ovie Omo Agege was about to become the most popular senator, Dino Melaye came back in a grand style to claim back his title.

You may not even know the name of your own senator, but you certainly know Senator Dino.

Shout out to our silly policemen and officers who can send 150 armed policemen to lay siege in front of Dino's house but cannot send 80 armed policemen to protect the helpless villagers suffering herdsmen attacks in Benue.
This is just like a very interesting movie i just hope it ends well
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by steveDpro: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
cheesy ok
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by frankdGreat125: 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
He is receiving all things he did to Jonathan Goodluck, they must pay for all the role they played by bringing,
President Duara to power.
This is part 1, watch out season 2 & 3
Re: Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) by Meritocracy: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dino oya I command you to wake up and go make love with Remi. Those who are defending criminals, you will be complaining of how criminals are get guns but when they arrest the suppliers of weapon you will be pity, what of if the thugs have used the gun to kill your papa, mama and your children,don't support criminals no matter how highly placed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: MTN Is Not A Nigerian Business, Lists Share Holders / Female FRSC Official Feeds Male Colleague Publicly In Abuja (Video) / Pictures From Inside Aso Rock (2014-2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.