Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together (37847 Views)

Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by HeWrites(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
iamnicer:
Am planning helping really needy nairalanders here soonest with the little I get .

Let's help each other

Let love lead

Show me love please
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by daddio(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
I don't just like this dude lipsrsealed

HE KUKU NOR DEY BEG SAY MAK UNA COM LIK AM.

AND IF OGA BUBU HIA DIS NOW IM GO TALK SAY YOUTHS DEY LAZY.
HIAN!

1 Like

Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Lordbukas: 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
His wife is beautiful. No wonder he behaved himself in the house.
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Thatnawtichick(f): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
daddio:

HE KUKU NOR DEY BEG SAY MAK UNA COM LIK AM.

AND IF OGA BUBU HIA DIS NOW IM GO TALK SAY YOUTHS DEY LAZY.
HIAN!
okay
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by daddio(m): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
okay

Cute sandals you gat.
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Thatnawtichick(f): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
daddio:

Cute sandals you gat.
thanks
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thatnawtichick:

Why? Because of his face? You know, alot of the things deeone said in that house, assuming they were coming from Miracle, people wont be as angry as they are with Deeone because Miracle has a fine face.

1 Like

Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Misternas89(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
iamnicer:
Am planning helping really needy nairalanders here soonest with the little I get .

Let's help each other

Let love lead
Baba abeg help my ministry ooo. Ko easy
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Thatnawtichick(f): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
Admin401:

Why? Because of his face? You know, alot of the things deeone said in that house, assuming they were coming from Miracle, people wont be as angry as they are with Deeone because Miracle has a fine face.
his face keh Far from it....The way he kept badmouthing the HMS after he was evicted made me dislike him....If its about making people laugh...miracle has it in him than deeone sef.Deeone's jokes are expensive and kinda dry
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
iamnicer:

Let's help each other

Let love lead

Please tag me when you don show. I really need help like werey.

I need to sprout up my side business a little. Thank you. God bless you as you do so.
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Adeyeye09(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
makydebbie:
The cap she's wearing says, "Dee-one evicted".

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
That's the theme of his upcoming event

1 Like

Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Thatnawtichick:

He has a beautiful wife who loves him very much. He doesn't need you to like him. undecided
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Thatnawtichick(f): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
HauteReel:

He has a beautiful wife who loves him very much. He doesn't need you to like him. undecided
Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by midehill(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
iamnicer:

Let's help each other

Let love lead

Biko remember me ooo...I nid money to change my institution for jamb...I Neva get... thanks in advance
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by sammy6(m): 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
crazymommy:
Her cap is showing “dee one evicted”
You are incredibly observant
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Jfrankination(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
iamnicer:

Let's help each other

Let love lead
baba me position
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 25, 2018
makydebbie:

That was what he titled his recent show or comedy..

1 Like

Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by makydebbie(f): 12:13am On Apr 25, 2018
sassyboochic:

That was what he titled his recent show or comedy..
I found out later after making that post, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Focepsalmson(m): 12:19am On Apr 25, 2018
crazymommy:

It's for his upcoming comedy show.. Tagged Dee One Evicted grin
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by tojahh(m): 1:37am On Apr 25, 2018
Focepsalmson:

It's for his upcoming comedy show.. Tagged Dee One Evicted grin

Shey more than 5 persons never explain am before?

Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:37am On Apr 25, 2018
tojahh:

Shey more than 5 persons never explain am before?
cool smiley

Please Check Our Signature In Blue Below And Contact Us -Click On The WhatsApp Link To Chat Us Directly or Call. Or Visit Our Ikeja Office
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by steveDpro: 4:18am On Apr 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by BOOMnaija(m): 5:29am On Apr 25, 2018
makydebbie:

There's nothing serious to think about.
It's just for the fun of it, knowing fully well that deeOne is a comedian.
Stop reading unnecessary meanings to everything
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Mutemenot(m): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2018
Deeone with dried jokes cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2018
Thatnawtichick:

because he is ur crush and he has already gotten a wife abi... go nd marry
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

because he is ur crush and he has already gotten a wife abi... go nd marry
okay
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by vickydevoka(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
na woman u be una case de always de complicated. # always don't know what the like
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by hazandino(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2018
men bah ..... we no dey satisfy oh .... so him get fine wife like diz, him com dey run afta Vandora. ..
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by ADRIAN88(m): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2018
How God blesses Obnoxious fellows like this mongoloid with dime pieces beats my imagination.

Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Topzy007(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2018
crazymommy:

Yeah that's for his upcoming comedy show
Re: Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together by Sexyolori(f): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
crazymommy:
its d theme of his comedy show.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni Prostrates For IBD Dende On A Plane (Video) / Tboss: "I Won't Do Big Brother Naija Again, Even For N50 Million" / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.