Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

How To Change Default System Font On Windows 10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Change Default System Font On Windows 10 (893 Views)

How To Change Windows 10 Default System Font To Custom Fonts / How Do I Set Internet Access From My Modem As Metered On Windows 10 / How Do I Change Default Language On Mtn Zte Mifi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Default System Font On Windows 10 by TechShrewd: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Every new version of Windows often introduces new features from Microsoft which aim to make you more productive and secure. In doing this, the company also reviews the operating system and decides whether or not to keep some of the older features.

For example, on Windows 7, you’re able to open the personalization preferences in a fast pace and change the system font for various elements in the operating system, including the font for icons, title bars, menus, message box, and more. Windows 10 will disappoint you in this, as this isn’t the case anymore, and you’re stuck with the default system font on your computer.

The font on Windows 10 is called Segoe UI, and if you don’t like it, you can use this guide, which will walk you through the steps to modify the registry to change the default system font on your computer.
Click to Read More: http://techshrewd.com.ng/how-to-change-default-system-font-on-windows-10/

(1) (Reply)

Lattest Cheat On Mtn, Glo And Aitel Etc / I Need A Laptop......pls Advise / Who Is Using Avast Secureline VPN ? (share Your Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.