Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

A Must Have For All Freelancers And Those That Want To Send Money To Abroad. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Must Have For All Freelancers And Those That Want To Send Money To Abroad. (428 Views)

The App That Pays You When You Send Money,recharge Airtime,pay Bills / What's The Best App To Send Money To Nigeria Today / Earn 35k Weekly Income By Export Hot Agro Cocoa Powder Product To Abroad ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Have For All Freelancers And Those That Want To Send Money To Abroad. by Jetland(m): 2:33am On Apr 25, 2018
As a freelancer, sometimes you find it very difficult to see someone or an exchanger who will change your dollars for naira for you. not only that, in some cases, you see someone online that you think of sending your dollars to so that he/she can exchange it to naira for you, but trust issues p problem. Apart from that, exchangers will be buying very low from you but selling very high to you.

After all my research, I've come a across the best platform that solves the myth.Here is the company that does that perfectly without you losing your hard earned money to any exchanger: https://transferwise.com/u/b6bbef9

I have been using it and it really makes sense. But you need to have a dollar card, like Payoneer card so that you can send dollars to Naira Account or any other currencies to anybody, anywhere around the world using your Payoneer card.
They exchange dollars to naira at the rate of $1/355 depending on the exchange rate. You can check it out yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Authentic Is Pay Diamonds? / Industrial Air Conditioner For Sale / Rehoboth Garden City Port Hacourt Now Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.