Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame (28129 Views)

Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by samzzycash(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2018
adeoba2008:
Fame has goin into her head. Ojo oore pe, asiwere gbagbe !
fame? Which fame that one popular with her 30k followers. I saw the news and I was like which Okiemute because the last time I heard of her was when her news of winning project fame still dey online.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by Psoul(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2018
Aku enwee ebe. Wealth has no permanent abode.

It is like standing fan. E dey blow left, center and right and even in-between.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by 400billionman: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2018
Niyinficient:
karma is a wah

which of the 'Beaches' biko? cheesy cheesy

No need to drag with her or expose her on social media...Allow karma to do its work.

Going by the conversation....she is an ingrate of the first order
9 out of 10 Nigerians will do the same thing
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by ottohan: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2018
I feel for the guy shaa
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by HallaDaTruth: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2018
The guy gathered votes for her online, now that she has won she has forgotten him . I recently helped a girl to get help from a certain office in Lagos, only for her to go behind my back to make deals Without consulting me . I have saved her number, I have promised myself, I MUST GET BACK AT HER, I MUST DO HER , ONE DAY NA ONE DAY . I understand this guy cos i have gone through something similar
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by 400billionman: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2018
mickeyenglish:

Hmm.. The same ladder you made use while ascending into stardom has been destroyed now,who helps you descend when the time comes? Like this popular Naija hit track i hear regularly now(i can't recall the name of the artiste) "no forget the ladder wey you take reach up ooh,one day you go need am ooh , you go need ooh"..something like that sha.

The little stardom dey get inturn quicky blinds them from the fact that it wasn't entire by their own doing. The become oblivious to the very existence of them that made it all happen,thinking they could just walk away freely,having cheated another person. They become immune to the pain and agony they cost others.

Like the Lannisters would say :"a promise is a debt".You owe a debt, now you must fulfil your pledge. That's why there's Karma for Earthlings like this with little regards for deals.Even from the chats, she was so pompous and arrogant, so filled with herself as if she received Planet Mars as a Starprize from Project Fame.Now you have to go in search of another PR to help you deny the obvious, and i don't think another sane PR would be as dumb as to pick up the job after playing a fast one on another of their Comrades in arms.How ironic this life is.

Post No Bill

The guy can still get his money. He is just afraid.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by nahzyla: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2018
poseidon12:

The quality of education in Nigeria has really gone to the dogs. It's sad. The future is bleak for the country.

Seriously, it's just sad.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
wheenie:
nigga said "karma is a beach"
which one!? elegushi!?�����
no ooo na ibuno beach for my villa in eket LGA mbok

1 Like

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by blackboy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=67012431] shocked

And she's wondering why men keep using and dumping her.

Karma is such a bahd

Who told you she is being used and dumped? Tell us what we dont know.

From what I can deduce she is the one using and dumping.

Dump believe thr hype that girls are used and dumped. Hell noooo. Guys are used and dumped . Like in this case not only on the bed.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by jaymichael(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And she's wondering why men keep using and dumping her.

Karma is such a bahd guy.
Na lie, karma is not a guy. Karma is a BEACH. Tarkwa bay BEACH.

1 Like

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by Divay22(f): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
mickeyenglish:

Hmm.. The same ladder you made use while ascending into stardom has been destroyed now,who helps you descend when the time comes? Like this popular Naija hit track i hear regularly now(i can't recall the name of the artiste) "no forget the ladder wey you take reach up ooh,one day you go need am ooh , you go need ooh"..something like that sha.
Mr 2kay and flavour..

The little stardom dey get inturn quicky blinds them from the fact that it wasn't entire by their own doing. The become oblivious to the very existence of them that made it all happen,thinking they could just walk away freely,having cheated another person. They become immune to the pain and agony they cost others.

Like the Lannisters would say :"a promise is a debt".You owe a debt, now you must fulfil your pledge. That's why there's Karma for Earthlings like this with little regards for deals.Even from the chats, she was so pompous and arrogant, so filled with herself as if she received Planet Mars as a Starprize from Project Fame.Now you have to go in search of another PR to help you deny the obvious, and i don't think another sane PR would be as dumb as to pick up the job after playing a fast one on another of their Comrades in arms.How ironic this life is.

Post No Bill

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by authority2006(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
dfrost:

Kuramo cheesy grin

Modified:

Someone else said Kuramo so I go with Oniru tongue.

PR that can't speak good English, is that one a PR? Pick one and stick to it. English or Pidgin. On the babe's matter, an ingrate will always remain one. Next time, the guy should document a contract.

You guys always assume that you know everything and jump into conclusion. B***h is not a word that everyone writes the way it is.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by P0intBlank(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sterope:
Looks and sounds made up...it is made up!!! grin

What would she gain from this bad publicity?
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Urchee:
lipsrsealed kiss
Senator Dino Melaye handcuffed and set to be dragged to court even in a presumed state unconsciousness

Before the 'unconscious' basket mouth turns to Usain Bolt, they should add the leg fetters.

1 Like

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by dfrost: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
authority2006:

You guys always assume that you know everything and jump into conclusion. B***h is not a word that everyone writes the way it is.

Of course we know. Okay sir.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by Bishop(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
wheenie:

Alpha beach. ...lol
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by blessedqueen(f): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
kingthreat:
That is why once I see a lady is egotistic, before I render any assistance, I make make sure I furk you. So incase you become better and turn out like this, I won't be so unhappy grin grin grin

hmmmmmm
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by itzjwizzy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
wheenie:
Oniruprivate beach u hear...
Jez no tell me say you support the ungrateful girl sha
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by itzjwizzy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
dfrost:

Kuramo cheesy grin

Modified:

Someone else said Kuramo so I go with Oniru tongue.

PR that can't speak good English, is that one a PR? Pick one and stick to it. English or Pidgin. On the babe's matter, an ingrate will always remain one. Next time, the guy should document a contract.
Bros forget grammar. Na money de talk
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by Assassin101: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
when will karma visit aso rock?
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by dfrost: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
itzjwizzy:

Bros forget grammar. Na money de talk

I concur but PR means packaging another person so if the guy no fit package himself nko? shocked cool
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by phlamesG: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
wheenie:

Lol cheesy
So you haven't heard of karma-rudeen beach? cheesy
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by PROPAGANDIST(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
wheenie:
Gurl you're one mean bitch
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by itzjwizzy(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2018
dfrost:

I concur but PR means packaging another person so if the guy no fit package himself nko? shocked cool
Lol.. Double wahala

1 Like

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame by abiolamitodun(m): 12:17am On May 05, 2018
just like one stupid girl I assisted then some girls are just soo ingrate ennn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga / Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor / Mercy Aigbe Shares Sultry Selfies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.