Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue (29256 Views)

Corpses Of 2 Priests & Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Arrive Ayati(pi / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by OkoYibo: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2018
The government needs to do something before it's too late. It is already late to bring back lost lives but not too late to prevent losing others.
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by Lumig: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2018
stephenduru:
Below are photos of the booth prints left by Fulani herdsmen that killed 2 priests and 15 others in Makurdi yesterday.Kindly take a closer look at the booth prints.

What is your take?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/see-booth-prints-left-by-fulani.html?m=1
... You expect us to jump into conclusion with this insufficient info? It's not done
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by CloudResident(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2018
How are we sure the pictures were taken in Benue as claimed.

Why not capture the immediate surroundings.

This can be anywhere on planet earth!
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by ashjay001(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Since PMB, has refused to do d needful, by replacing all his law enforcement leaders, he should live with d consequence!

Was there a farmland, inside d church?

Did their cattle trespass on church land!

WTF, do Fulani herdsmen gain, by brutally killing priests inside d church compound! In a supposedly militarised region, for that mattershocked

1 Like

Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by BluePearls(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2018
What does the Nigerian Army have against the Benue people? What's their motive? It doesn't make sense to go on a killing spree without an agenda. I believe this was carried out by a terrorist group.
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by Kaycee9242(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2018
D tin resemble nysc boot
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by tesppidd: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2018
Lumig:
... You expect us to jump into conclusion with this insufficient info? It's not done
trust me
2 million intellectually lazy youths have already taken this as evidence

fooolish youths everywhere i turn

1 Like

Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by easyboycom(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2018
hmm
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2018
jaymejate:
I'm only seeing chicken foot print o

I knew it. They have hijacked the fulanis. It's now fully politics. Either the allegedly defeated Boko Haram or the Nigerian Army
Those are not chicken footprints.
Unless the chicken weighs over 10kg!
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by Myself2(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Gossiplover:
OP, How do we know that this was left by herdsmen...this can be anybody's booth print.... how do we even know that this prints were left at the place where the attack happened. All I can see here is booth prints on sand. this is FAKE NEWS.

Yes and how does posting boot marks help in repaying the herdsmen in kind, this is tantamount to leaving the substance to chase shadows
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by doctuw(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria Army Military boot signature ...I hope you all know that every countries boot has a hidden pattern embed in the boot prints for tracking purposes ..and this boot mark is a of boot from annigerian military issued boot and I wonder how Fulani herdsmen are using it ...
I ought to curse you ni. No dey come here cause commotion. How you take sabi Nigeria's military fatigue? U dey military?
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by rita25(f): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2018
why is it that buhari has insisted on using his mecinaries to wipe out benue christains? cry
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by asawanathegreat(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2018
May God help us
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by poseidon12: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Can someone please tell me the gains of the "Operation Cat Race" organized by the Nigerian military in Benue state and environ.

Because I'm yet to see any reduction in the activities of these Fulani herdsmen foreigners in Benue and Taraba

So you think they went there to reduce the activities of the Fulani killers? Of course they went there to disarm the people and give the Fulani killers an upper hand.
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2018
the clueless tyrant is busy with APC governors meeting, he does not give a fvck who dies and who lives... Citizens enjoy unah Change grin tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2018
These are military styled boots. So its now becoming clearer by the day. ...hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by saabright(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria Army Military boot signature ...I hope you all know that every countries boot has a hidden pattern embed in the boot prints for tracking purposes ..and this boot mark is a of boot from annigerian military issued boot and I wonder how Fulani herdsmen are using it ...

Oga tracker.....go and track it.....as u never see boot with such kind of pattern before
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by Chukazu: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2018
But who doesn't know that military people are involved in the killings ?

Jonathan told everyone who had ears that our military men were perpetrators but we all dismissed him

2 Likes

Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by Blez33(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2018
Nnamdi KANU said it will b so but people took him for granted.

1 Like

Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by HisSexcellency(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2018
poseidon12:

So you think they went there to reduce the activities of the Fulani killers? Of course they went there to disarm the people and give the Fulani killers an upper hand.
The Nigerian military has gone to the dogs embarassed

1 Like

Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by poseidon12: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2018
OkoYibo:
The government needs to do something before it's too late. It is already late to bring back lost lives but not too late to prevent losing others.

So you want the same government that is sponsoring the killings to do something to stop the killings? Wonderful.
The people of Benue State need to take up arms against the Fulani killers (and their Nigerian Army backers).
If the Igbos were able to take up arms to defend themselves, I don't see why Benue State people cannot do same, with all those serving and retired military personnel from Benue.

1 Like

Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by poseidon12: 9:26am On Apr 25, 2018
BluePearls:
What does the Nigerian Army have against the Benue people? What's their motive? It doesn't make sense to go on a killing spree without an agenda. I believe this was carried out by a terrorist group.

Naive Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by wyqay: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2018
Euouae:
How was it ascertained that Fulani herdsmen killed the priests and others?

Stop attributing every killing to Fulani herdsmen until there is concrete evidence.

Every crime seem to be perpetrated by them of recent and "VERY" glaring is just a tactic to undermine the administration of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Another form of Boko-Haram in disguise!

See your life. undecided

1 Like

Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by Himmler: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2018
xreal:
I think I know those shoes.... they are always plain colour, could be blue, yellow, red

Na everlasting shoe come rain, come shine.
Na rubber shoe.
grin grin grin lol
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by Bakrabas: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2018
Don't judge by boot marks, what if it's Corp member boot marks
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by Eze2000(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Gossiplover:
OP, How do we know that this was left by herdsmen...this can be anybody's booth print.... how do we even know that this prints were left at the place where the attack happened. All I can see here is booth prints on sand. this is FAKE NEWS.

Really? Ever tried wearing army camofladge shirt outdoors in Nigeria before muchless army boots. Army boots have very distinctive prints

1 Like

Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by Twoclans(f): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
These are military styled boots. So its now becoming clearer by the day. ...hmmm.

Nothing is clearer my dear. The boot marks mean nothing. A friend of mine was kidnapped last year the Fulani guys who kidnapped him were wearing military outfits.The evidence is not enough to say it's the military.

The country will surely pay for all this innocent blood it's spilling.
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by donqx: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by AerialMapper: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2018
looks like a guy wearing timberlands and a chicken carried out the attack
Re: Boot Prints Left By Fulani Herdsmen Who Killed 2 Priests & 15 Others In Benue by osashilton: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2018
But why is no one seeing the chicken print ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardened Criminals Paraded In Imo State With Different Assorted Weapons. Photos / Illegal Chinese Miners Nabbed In Plateau By Security Men (Photos) / How a 54year- old Okada Rider Raped Pry Sch Girl in Ondo state (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.