Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers (28666 Views)

Edo Forest Where Fulani Kidnappers Operate / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2018
Some people are heartless sha. So sad
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Dee60: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is that a church or a piggery?

How can anyone worship the Lord in such a dehumanized shanty?

Not a good statement to make. That a man worships in a mansion or a cathedral does not make him a better christian. Not every place commands the kind of resources you have in the city. We should be a bit humble in our speech!

5 Likes

Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by lastempero: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2018
unknownsolja:
WE NEED TO BRING BACK A NIGERIAN CRUSADER...ITS TIME WE START KILLING THEIR OWN IMAMS AND SHIEKS...WE NEED TO STRIKE BACK..ENOUGH OF THE NONSENSE..DANJUMA SAID IT ALREADY

U mean strike back on nairaland or real life.All ya that condemn ipob while there was no other alternative to combat the evil fulanis. This is just the beginning of things to come.
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You kuku no get brain. I'm not surprised

2 Likes

Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by MYHUBBY: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2018
they worship God o and not Satan. I hope those religion extremist take a clue of this

you don't need to handover all things to God because he had bestowed on us a physical power and knowledge. is only Nigeria Christians that see defending themselves as a sin when isreal they goto for Jerusalem goto war in defence of their country

Nigeria Christians open your brain

3 Likes

Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Checked86: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2018
dokJ:
their names though....may they RIP
those names do not sound Nigerian at all but that is by the way. The BEE family were three. Just imagine losing three family members in one morning like that. May their souls gang against their killer and seek justice from the Lord they served.
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by MYHUBBY: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2018
lastempero:

U mean strike back on nairaland or real life.All ya that condemn ipob while there was no other alternative to combat the evil fulanis. This is just the beginning of things to come.

sharap! you morons keep splitting ipob nonsense. I watched the inhumane of the ipob too harassing innocent people, besieging roads which sometimes hinder ease movement, forcing people to closed their shops.

both ipob and this herdsmen are both threat to our peace in this country. if you want to exit a country, there is a diplomatic way of doing it, get international community attention, win your leaders heart and the rest leave to God rather than inconvenient innocent people

1 Like

Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Olobojay(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

From the picture you should have seen that it's a village setting and by the way it doesn't matter the state of the building where you worship God but the state of ur heart

4 Likes

Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by ANOWEDGREAT: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This is St. Ignatius Catholic mission church where suspected Fulani herdsmen launched an attack and killed two priests along with other worshipers yesterday in Gwer-East LGA of Benue state.

Some names of the victims who were gruesomely killed during an early morning mass in the Catholic Church,have been released. See below;

1. Rev Fr Gor

2. Rev Fr Felix Tyolaha

3. Micheal Tor

4. Ape Chia

5. Judith Tyozee

6. Tyolaha Bee

7. Kimbir Bee

8. Iorlaha Kazevee

9. Saaondo Bee

10. Peter Dick

11. Begi Nomor

12. Sabastine Michi

13. Uba Tyorkishu

14. John Ivor

15. David Liamzua

16. Saaondo Zahemen

May their souls rest in peace. .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/local-catholic-church-were-fulani-herdsmen-killed-worshipers-in-benue.html

Credit: Engr Nat Apir

This is called stealth jihad.
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by lastempero: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2018
MYHUBBY:

sharap! you morons keep splitting ipob nonsense. I watched the inhumane of the ipob too harassing innocent people, besieging roads which sometimes hinder ease movement, forcing people to closed their shops.

both ipob and this herdsmen are both threat to our peace in this country. if you want to exit a country, there is a diplomatic way of doing it, get international community attention, win your leaders heart and the rest leave to God rather than inconvenient innocent people

Idiot!!

1 Like

Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by darkmanix: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2018
in other news benue militias and criminal gangs based in the fringes of the state ukum and katsinala local governments are killing same tiv people burning down their houses and kidnapping of igbo traders and committing all sorts of crime but the state government always downplay these things but shout to high heavens when the armed herdsmen struck. the world should know that former government sponsored militias are unleashing mayhem on benue residents. kidnapping is rife and the state government and security forces are just folding arms and the victims are suffering.

people can nolonger go to farms,seedling for planting are destroyed daily by these shitile hoodlums but nobody is bulging,i condemn the herdsmen attack but the government needs to intervene in the shitile crisis too.
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by greggng: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2018
braimeddy:
What's the presidency doing about the security system? For how long will this killings end? It's only God that can save us from these calamities

Stop blaming the president, the question to ask is what is the governor doing? If he cannot handle the security situation in his state, then he should resign and a state of emergency declared. I could remember an incident that took place in my mum's home town. A particular community killed one of their daughter's. They went to war and the rest is history. No community ever dare them. At least a governor should be able to get vigilante group. Fortify them with all kinds of juju. Desperate situation requires desperate answer.

1 Like

Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by MYHUBBY: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2018
lastempero:

I'm an idiot!!

yes I know because if you're not, you won't be seeing ipob as non violent group

when u need to go on secession, you let those elites and educated among you lead and dominate the group and not miscreant

1 Like

Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Chibabe1(f): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2018
Obiossy:
what is this!!!...is very bad..am serving in Makurdi..is quite bad down here

May God be with you. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Sethkoms: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=unknownsolja post=67011444]WE NEED TO BRING BACK A NIGERIAN CRUSADER...ITS TIME WE START KILLING THEIR OWN IMAMS AND SHIEKS...WE NEED TO STRIKE BACK..ENOUGH OF THE NONSENSE..DANJUMA SAID IT ALREADY..

Stop Hate Speech

You will only escalate the issue..!! be wise
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by dequeenishere: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2018
This is just too bad. To think that this country is not safe for any living thing is so frightening. May God accept the soul of the faithful departed and restore peace of mind to the living.

1 Like

Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by unknownsolja: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=Sethkoms post=67012625][/quote]

shut up and tell that to the dead men..you are a bloody fulani herdman
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
asawanathegreat:
God of vengeance please come to our rescue, we are helpless
Amen, Fulani's are boko haram, because even bubu said any fight against boko haram is fight against his kinsmen's
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by bouncin04(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Once took u for a wise person
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by asawanathegreat(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2018
HsLBroker:
Amen, Fulani's are boko haram, because even bubu said any fight against boko haram is fight against his kinsmen's
my guy, I say the tin weak me no be small
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by skales67(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2018
Jirate:

Bros, We are Tired. Nigeria Doesn't deserves Such a Poor Leader, Honestly. cool

Nigeria deserves a leader like buhari. The North and South West voted him so let's deal with it. The people of Benue should blame the Northerners, themselves and the yorubas for what has befallen them.
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by talk2percy(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari is a disgrace to what this name presidency means in all ramifications
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Writs: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2018
New Nigeria: Survival of the fittest.

Christianity appears to be a cowardly religion.

Biblical heroes were fierce warriors.

CAN is useless.

Pastors are yellow- bellied saying nothings.
None can even lead a national protest against this apparent Jihad.
A la Rev. MLK Jr, Rev Al Sharpton, Rev Jesse Jackson, et al.

Helpless like Jesus, killed like a common criminal...hanging from a tree.

Worship at your own risk.

Prayers ko, prayers ni.
Mumu religion.
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Emmacolinho(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2018
With the way things are going now, Buhari will win the elections because thesame people that wants to send him back to Daura haven't even registered or collected their PVC and Inec has concluded the excercise in some parts of the West. The Northerners have their's and have larger population. Trouble is calling
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
wickyyolo:
They voted for Change
U will test dis one day
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Obiossy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chibabe1:

May God be with you. Stay safe.
are you in Makurdi?.. I can't understand their language Oooh, my landlord adviced me to travel
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
greggng:

Stop blaming the president, the question to ask is what is the governor doing? If he cannot handle the security situation in his state, then he should resign and a state of emergency declared. I could remember an incident that took place in my mum's home town. A particular community killed one of their daughter's. They went to war and the rest is history. No community ever dare them. At least a governor should be able to get vigilante group. Fortify them with all kinds of juju. Desperate situation requires desperate answer.

What is dis one saying, u expect Christians to go church wit juju, meanwhile which juju do u expect Christians to have more than Fulani who spend much of his time in d forest?
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Reference(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
braimeddy:
What's the presidency doing about the security system? For how long will this killings end? It's only God that can save us from these calamities

Mr VP said we should pray. He left Lagos after the Deeper Life event. He should have flown straight there to Benue commiserate but politics will not allow that. So as he asks us to pray so we will....but for him to see the light and act as one who God has entrusted with the political defence of his people. Mr. VP, in this regard nd responsibility you are failing . Remember you claim to be running a government of integrity.
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by wickyyolo: 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
happinesssssssss:

U will test dis one day

God forbid.
Back to sender you witch
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Chibabe1(f): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
Obiossy:
are you in Makurdi?.. I can't understand their language Oooh, my landlord adviced me to travel

No, I am not in Makurdi. Just praying God to take control. Why not consider your Landlord's advice.
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
These people are the Boko Haram... Why does the government and media keep referring to them as Fulani Herdsmen. They are the same terrorist group.
RIP.
May the souls of the victims rest in peace.
Re: St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers by Sethkoms: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=unknownsolja post=67012692]

shut up and tell that to the dead men..you are a bloody fulani herdman

That is why I am telling you because you are already “brain dead”. Blame the FG not a particular tribe. It’s pathetic the way you think, foolish virus like you..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) / Couple Seen Fighting Over Inability To Provide Money For Easter By Her Husband / Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.