Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Bbnaija2018: How I Will Handle My Relationship With Nina – Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2018: How I Will Handle My Relationship With Nina – Miracle (491 Views)

BBNaija: Nina ‘Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Ex-Housemate Confirms / Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2018: How I Will Handle My Relationship With Nina – Miracle by tboss80: 7:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Winner of Big Brother Naija 2018 reality show, Miracle has cleared the air on his relationship with former housemate, Nina.

Miracle said he would analyse situation before deciding his next step with Nina.

Speaking with African Magic Tv, Miracle said he was particular about making money.

He stressed that his relationship with Nina will, “sort out.......

See more details-http://www.tbloaded.com/bbnaija2018-how-i-will-handle-my-relationship-with-nina-miracle/

Re: Bbnaija2018: How I Will Handle My Relationship With Nina – Miracle by MJBOLT: 7:27am On Apr 25, 2018
The only thing nina deserves from you is championship fvcking after that just dump her as$
Re: Bbnaija2018: How I Will Handle My Relationship With Nina – Miracle by OKorowanta: 7:43am On Apr 25, 2018
MJBOLT:
The only thing nina deserves from you is championship fvcking after that just dump her as$

The fabbing will be on youtube forever.
Mumu girl.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Simi Falls For Falz The Bahd Guy / SEE Photos Of Lolo1 As She Clocks A Year Older / 10 Billionair Lazy Nigerian Youths And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.