Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

7 Year Old With Anger Issues - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Year Old With Anger Issues (1100 Views)

Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues / My 7 Year Old Nephew Fingered A 3 Year Old Girl / What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Year Old With Anger Issues by Gewezzy1(f): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2018
I don't know where to even start, my sister is training her 7year old son badly.
What do i do?
Re: 7 Year Old With Anger Issues by eezeribe(m): 7:34am On Apr 25, 2018
Anger issues are inherited,the only thing your sister can do is to put in more effort on her son's case and see that the negative emotion is put to use in a more positive way...
People are all born as a blend of the four basic temperaments;SANGUINE,CHOLERIC,PHLEGMATIC and MELANCHOLIC.each blend has its own manifestation.
Tell your sister to read 'WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO" by Tim Lahaye.
she should also read 'The five languages of Apology' and 'The five languages of Love' by Gary Chapman.
You people should not try to use beating to change him,you would only end up bringing up a 'monster' that could end up consuming all of you especially if he is powered by choleric/melancholic tendencies.
Re: 7 Year Old With Anger Issues by thorpido(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2018
How's she training him 'badly'?

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old With Anger Issues by Gewezzy1(f): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2018
thorpido:
How's she training him 'badly'?
He talks back at you, destroys things deliberately, hisses, even to his mum, sleeps at 10pm because he wants to watch TV, watches any type of movie he wants. She's a single mum but doesn't mean she should continue to spare the rod, i just feel pity for her when i see the way ds boy is acting. Is this normal. Had to modify the post wasn't complete
Re: 7 Year Old With Anger Issues by EvilChild: 7:44am On Apr 25, 2018
And what's your business, go and give birth to your own son and stop sharing your laps around
Re: 7 Year Old With Anger Issues by Gewezzy1(f): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2018
EvilChild:
And what's your business, go and give birth to your own son and stop sharing your laps around
and you feel you made sense?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Year Old With Anger Issues by Acidosis(m): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2018
The psychology behind that training is simple. She lacks a man in her life, so she's doing everything to make his little son the "manly man" of the house. She needs the little boy to act like her HORSEband, to correct her, rebuke her, and make her feel like the weak and timid woman that she is.

Your sister needs to grow up. She's the type that loves a manly alpha male, and since she's not getting such in her life, decides to turn the little boy into one.

There is nothing you can do honestly. The only way around this is to get her a alpha male, or a woman beater with anger issues.

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old With Anger Issues by Gewezzy1(f): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2018
Acidosis:
The psychology behind that training is simple. She lacks a man in her life, so she's doing everything to make his little son the "manly man" of the house. She needs the little boy to act like her HORSEband, to correct her, rebuke her, and make her feel like the weak and timid woman that she is.

Your sister needs to grow up. She's the type that loves a manly alpha male, and since she's not getting such in her life, decides to turn the little boy into one.

There is nothing you can do honestly. The only way around this is to get her a alpha male, or a woman beater with anger issues.
hmm, woman beater?
Re: 7 Year Old With Anger Issues by thorpido(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2018
Gewezzy1:
He talks back at you, destroys things deliberately, hisses, even to his mum, sleeps at 10pm because he wants to watch TV, watches any type of movie he wants. She's a single mum but doesn't mean she should continue to spare the rod, i just feel pity for her when i see the way ds boy is acting. Is this normal. Had to modify the post wasn't complete
He's obviously not raising him right.I was going to ask of the dad till I saw this post.
If she doesn't start to enforce rules and be more affirmative,the boy could turn out very bad.
Re: 7 Year Old With Anger Issues by GraGra247(m): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2018
Gewezzy1:

Is he related to Cee-C or where they both brought up in the same manner? Lol.

On a serious note, talk to your sister to do something about the boy now that she can. From age 10 it may be too late to change him.
Re: 7 Year Old With Anger Issues by Acidosis(m): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2018
Gewezzy1:
hmm, woman beater?

Yes, she needs a woman beater. That's the only way she can appreciate the fact that a man is not supposed to be rude. If she meets a demon, she would raise a son with a heart of gold, someone to comfort her and wipe her tears.
Re: 7 Year Old With Anger Issues by Prognose: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2018
Gewezzy1:

This is simply a spoilt child being raised in a dysfunctional family setting. The mom isn't doing her job as a parent to correct, restrain and guide him. If left alone he will grow to be another asshole male.

You can tell her what you think about his behavior, maybe that will make her to sit up. Depending on how close you are to their family circle you can correct the boy yourself whenever you're around. It helps.

I have a cousin in a similar situation only she has a daughter not a son. Very badly behaved. My aunt found out and asked that they come visiting every weekend. My aunt is the stern type. This girl behaves like an angel at my aunts house but turns to a monster as soon as she sees her mom. We've advised her that she's the problem, she has not set herself as a good authority figure for the child. And now she's working on it.
Re: 7 Year Old With Anger Issues by Gewezzy1(f): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2018
Prognose:

This is simply a spoilt child being raised in a dysfunctional family setting. The mom isn't doing her job as a parent to correct, restrain and guide him. If left alone he will grow to be another asshole male.

You can tell her what you think about his behavior, maybe that will make her to sit up. Depending on how close you are to their family circle you can correct the boy yourself whenever you're around. It helps.

I have a cousin in a similar situation only she has a daughter not a son. Very badly behaved. My aunt found out and asked that they come visiting every weekend. My aunt is the stern type. This girl behaves like an angel at my aunts house but turns to a monster as soon as she sees her mom. We've advised her that she's the problem, she has not set herself as a good authority figure for the child. And now she's working on it.
Thanks, i would try and talk with her.
Re: 7 Year Old With Anger Issues by jeff1607(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2018
EvilChild:

A child's upbringing is not for parents alone but his community.

if a child in ur locale that u ought to ve corrected becomes a serial killer or thief who suffers?
Re: 7 Year Old With Anger Issues by Auladimeji(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Gewezzy1:
I don't know where to even start, my sister is training her 7year old son badly.
What do i do?
Break his head

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Fear A Lot / Update on - Advise Please / Mini Rechargeable Fans Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.