Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation (19137 Views)

NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members / NYSC Introduces Remita Pay Option As New Payment System For Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by 1Ebisco: 7:39am On Apr 25, 2018
The Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig,-Gen. Zakari Kazaure, has said that only corps members with genuine cases would be relocated to their home states.

Kazaure stated this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Dutse on Tuesday.

He also reminded corps members that there were criteria and due process to follow for redeployment.

Kazaure noted that nursing mothers, pregnant women and people with serious ailment among others were among those categories.

The Director-General said that it would be inhuman not to consider a person with genuine problem, especially ailment for relocation.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/nysc-dg-gives-condition-for-corps.html

1 Share

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2018
Scrap dis yehyeh program. We can no longer afford this joke.

30 Likes

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by simak1(m): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2018
Wawu
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by faithugo64(f): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2018
embarassed
So no hope for those in Benue?
Chei

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by inoki247: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2018
pipul dt chooses borno, adamawa, yobe, Kastina, Benue cos of redeploy Format i pity u.. ur case iz now different.

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by wwwtortoise(m): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2018
grin

Media stunt!

The same DG has a % cut from the redeployment runz that take place 'behind the scenes'.
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by nabegibeg: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2018
1Ebisco:
The Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig,-Gen. Zakari Kazaure, has said that only corps members with genuine cases would be relocated to their home states.

Kazaure stated this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Dutse on Tuesday.

He also reminded corps members that there were criteria and due process to follow for redeployment.

Kazaure noted that nursing mothers, pregnant women and people with serious ailment among others were among those categories.

The Director-General said that it would be inhuman not to consider a person with genuine problem, especially ailment for relocation.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/nysc-dg-gives-condition-for-corps.html

Na today, e don tay !!!!
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by superlanny(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2018
na today, when lgi dey await the money from the desperate ones.
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by Durosure(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2018
This serious
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2018
Those in benue don't have genuine problem.
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by Mosesjoker(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2018
you guys suld consider people posted to Bornu and Benue too o.......
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by debolayinka(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2018
The rule only affect those who have little or no connection, once you sabi the right person, the rest is history.....
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by Philinho(m): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2018
Waste of time . I repeat ......

2 Likes

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by Aderewah: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2018
Use
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by MrAJQ(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2018
jerseyboy:
Either he is one of the Lazy Yoot or the secondary school graduates. NYSC has assisted Millions of Nigerian youths to know where and how to start life.

Bitter yoot.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by toyinjimoh(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2018
if you know the importance of nysc cert in your credentials you won't say it should be scrap unless you are not a graduate so u won't understand

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by Tolzeal(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2018
toyinjimoh:
if you know the important of nysc cert in your credentials you won't say it should be scrap unless you are not a graduate so u won't understand

The Question now is .. Who the certificate help ?

10 Likes

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by Tunjasko(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2018
toyinjimoh:
if you the important of nysc cert in your credentials you won't say it should be scrap unless you are not a graduate so u won't understand

I guess you know the number of unemployed youths in the country? I am advocating for the restructuring of the program. It has outlived its importance.

6 Likes

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by Mutemenot(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2018
If anything happen to my guy wey you carry go zamfara na Amadioha go strike you shocked
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by goodysavvy(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2018
They should just make it optional, cus personally I don’t see the usefulness of the program but I know some people who wish they could do it over
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2018
jerseyboy:
Why??
Because na partime u do and u no serve abi?
E dey pain u grin
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by nwakibie3(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Tolzeal:

LOL... don't mind that guy abeg.

ask the guy how much dey his account.

he should come collect my own.

certificate Ko..

2 Likes

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by hotplate: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2018
certificate that can not put food on your table is that one certificate
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by eterisan(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2018
Una too complain for this country....... Smh
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Why??
E dey pain u grin
Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by Welcomme: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2018
I have never seen an Hausa Girl serving in southern part of the country. Even the boys sef, very few. Almost all redeploy back to North

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by Heavance(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2018
Tolzeal:

No mind these people wey see nysc as big thing. na their type dey upload pic from day one till they pass out. and think they should be given free things while serving

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Why??
E dey pain u grin

Served in Lagos when Nigeria was still sweet. Was accommodated at the Federal Palace Hotel all through.
I make these statements because I have studied the transition of graduates in other countries into adulthood here and in other countries including that of my kids.

Employers are not as keyed into the University system as partners here to recruit and develop graduate employees as the future plans of the graduates is uncertain as a result of postings they have no control over.

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by toyinjimoh(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2018
Tunjasko:

I guess you know the number of unemployed youths in the country? I am advocating for the restructuring of the program. It has outlived its importance.
restructing wouldn't bad but scrapping it is a bad idea considering how many people will lost their job

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by toyinjimoh(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2018
Tunjasko:

restructing wouldn't bad but scrapping it is a bad idea considering how many people will lose their job

1 Like

Re: NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation by toyinjimoh(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2018
Tolzeal:

try and get d certicates first u will know d value one day that's if they are originals

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Condole With Families Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Fatal Accident In Kastina / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Cross River In Deplorable Condition (Pictures / NYSC Online Registration: 10 Costly Mistakes To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.