Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Lightinthebox.com Experience - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lightinthebox.com Experience (639 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lightinthebox.com Experience by busuyi44: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2018
I saw a blazer for just $7 during a lightening /flash sale. D offer was too juicy to decline. I immediately created an account, placed the order and paid with my PayPal account linked to my UBA Naira MasterCard. D thing was shipped after two days processing period through S. F. Express but on arrival it turned out to be Netherlands Post (PostNL) shipping. D quality of the blazer is just average, just too casual just OK for the amount paid.
Order day 27 March
Shipped on 29 March
Arrival day 19 April

Re: Lightinthebox.com Experience by warrenweste(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Seems fast to me and for $7 it's a Fair deal..how much did you pay for shipping?
Re: Lightinthebox.com Experience by Xenisha: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Howdy! When you shop online and want to save a lot of money and can afford to wait a while, then you should use the Light In The Box store. This store is located in Hong Kong, and therefore it has a rather long delivery time, but you can buy quality items at no cost. You can find out more about how to use this store here https://light-in-the-box.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and you will understand that you will find everything you need in this store.

(1) (Reply)

sold / SOLD!Tecno Camon X For Sale / Used:unlocked Huawei E5573cs-322 For 8k (only one left)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.