Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! (10056 Views)

Luxury High Quality Sneakers First Quality Drips Unbeatable Prices / Neatly Braided Wigs On Sale / Sneakers For Sale At Unbeatable Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. You no get money. If not. You for don order a dozen of them. Mtchewww.

What is this thing doing here? undecided . human being should mention me not animal
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:58pm On May 30, 2018
OfficialDad:

What is this thing doing here? undecided . human being should mention me not animal

FYI. You're on my post. Please be nice. OfficialDad and Lies sha. I'm just done with reading a sickening post you made today. Don't you get tired?
Go find something proficient to do.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

FYI. You're on my post. Please be nice. OfficialDad and Lies sha. I'm just done with reading a sickening post you made today. Don't you get tired?
Go find something proficient to do.

Human being should mention me , not an animal. Please get the fvck outta my mention.

Dump and silly peasants everywhere. You just keep seeing them everywhere, scums undecided . you disgust me i swear down. Continue to monitor my life, maybe i would consider compensating you with 20naira everyday soon.

You've got yourself a job. Monitoring spirit

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:11pm On May 30, 2018
OfficialDad:

Human being should mention me , not an animal. Please get the fvck outta my mention.

Dump and silly peasants everywhere. You just keep seeing them everywhere, scums undecided . you disgust me i swear down. Continue to monitor my life, maybe i would consider compensating you with 20naira everyday soon.

Lol. Really? I disgust you now? After those endearments you rendered? I wonder who the psycho behind this monicker is.

Your reply reeks of pain though.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Really? I disgust you now? After those endearments you rendered? I wonder who the psycho behind this monicker is.

Your reply reeks of pain though.

Goodbye peasants. Monitoring spirit

1 Like

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by IamPlato(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2018
OfficialDad:

shocked shocked

But You Were fallin In Love With The Same Girl Not long Ago...

Now Na Insults

2 Likes

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by IamPlato(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked shocked

Now Na Insults
And As For You UyaiIncomparabl! I De Vex For You undecided
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked shocked

Now Na Insults

Lol. Leave the dude. This happened two days back. I've forgiven him. Na small pikin dey worry am.

Danny. When can't I quote mentions?
Have I been banned too? grin
It's not a restriction under my post. I have so many mentions that I can quote. They keep telling me to try in a few hours time.

1 Like

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2018
IamPlato:

And As For You UyaiIncomparabl! I De Vex For You undecided

shocked sad
Wetin I do you na?
Na because of the 600k challenge? sad
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by IamPlato(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Leave the dude. This happened two days back. I've forgiven him. Na small pikin dey worry am.

Danny. When can't I quote mentions?
It's not a restriction under my post. I have so many mentions that I can quote. They keep telling me to try in a few hours time.

You Are Using A Smart Phone. It Happens Sometimes. Even Without Being Banned...
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by IamPlato(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

shocked sad
Wetin I do you na?
Na because of the 600k challenge? sad

Far From That... That One De Small sha...

We Need To Do Some Private Talks... undecided

And About Your Wig business, try Contacting film Directors and Tell Them About It. They Can Use It On Set for Movies Instead Of The Ladies Doing New Hair Styles
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2018
IamPlato:

Far From That... That One De Small sha...

We Need To Do Some Private Talks... undecided

And About Your Wig business, try Contacting film Directors and Tell Them About It. They Can Use It On Set for Movies Instead Of The Ladies Doing New Hair Styles

Really? That's a good idea though.
But then, I don't have any of such.
If you can connect me to few that you know, I'll forever be grateful.

About the private talks. Let's port to FB. Leggo. tongue
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2018
IamPlato:

You Are Using A Smart Phone. It Happens Sometimes. Even Without Being Banned...

It's stressing me.
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by IamPlato(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's stressing me.

Eyah!
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by IamPlato(m): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? That's a good idea though. But then, I don't have any of such. If you can connect me to few that you know, I'll forever be grateful.
About the private talks. Let's port to FB. Leggo. tongue

Oya evaporate To Facebook...
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by donstan18: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

13,000-15,000.
Ghana braids-18,000.
Very cheap lipsrsealed
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
donstan18:

Very cheap lipsrsealed

Buy for your BAE then. Since it's very cheap.
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by donstan18: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Buy for your BAE then. Since it's very cheap.
Lol, I'll get you a good buyer if I see any.

Your convo with Oficialdad on this thread got me laughing grin
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
donstan18:

Thanks a lot dear.

Well, yes. OfficialDad is a Douchebag. Thanks for stopping by. You rock. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thanks a lot dear.

Well, yes. OfficialDad is a Douchebag. Thanks for stopping by. You rock. wink

Who is a Douchebag?.

Well if your definition of a douchebag is in correlation with vagina, yes! , I'm a douchebag. Come on, Vagina is simply the best. And I would like to fvck yours, then we would proceed from there.

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
donstan18:

Na so , buy for your girlfriend, you switched to my convo with her. Oga you no get money, hide your face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked shocked

Now Na Insults

Am a thug. 20% love , 80% thug . she love me that way.
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Danny. When Why can't I quote mentions?= Olodo

= That's because you're full of trash typing. Always saying nothing yet she thinks she's making a point

@ the first bolded trash. Thunder kee you dia idiot. You don't know your mates again?

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
OfficialDad:
= That's because you're full of trash typing. Always saying nothing yet she thinks she's making a point

@ the first bolded trash. Thunder kee you dia idiot. You don't know your mates again?

OfficialDad, please shut up!

1 Like

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:23am On Jun 03, 2018
OfficialDad:

Who is a Douchebag?.

Well if your definition of a douchebag is in correlation with vagina, yes! , I'm a douchebag. Come on, Vagina is simply the best. And I would like to fvck yours, then we would proceed from there.

Shut up, you pervetous soul!

1 Like

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2018
OfficialDad:

God forbid. Mai faint if I love you.
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't worry, you will faint soon. You should be happy that i discovered you, just like Christopher Columbus discovered America, but no, nah insults from you all day.

To marry you self, lot of work to do. I will have to reset you back to default, so that i would configure for myself, a perfect, beautiful, sexy and loving baybay.
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

OfficialDad, please shut up!

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by IamPlato(m): 3:58am On Jun 03, 2018
OfficialDad:

Make I Hear Word abeg
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by IamPlato(m): 4:02am On Jun 03, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hahahahahaha...

Dont Faint o grin
Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2018
IamPlato:

Make I Hear Word abeg

Re: Order Your Neatly Braided Wigs Now. Unbeatable Prices! by HungerBAD: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sorry, I meant do you still have some that will be nice as gifts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive Beaded Jewelry Designs / DIY Customised Female Wallets With Ankara / Wait O... Have You Met The Contestants For Mr Teen Nigeria 2012???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.