Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

It Seems Mohammed Salah Has Over Shadowed Messi, Who Also Noticed This? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Seems Mohammed Salah Has Over Shadowed Messi, Who Also Noticed This? (1156 Views)

Salah Has 4 Yellow Cards In His EPL Career, 3 Of Them For Taking His Shirt Off / Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game / Mohammed Salah Arrives Russia For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems Mohammed Salah Has Over Shadowed Messi, Who Also Noticed This? by nicvic07(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2018
First of all this m.salah saga all started when he came to the premiere league and was in hot form, some soccer fans started saying he is better than hazard but Chelsea fans would not agree, but I am sure by now they must have all shut up their mouths cus any Chelsea fan that argues over this again is an idiot(sorry). cus I saw many of them supporting him yesterday night. okay now back to the main talk I also saw that he has overshadowed Messi, pls don't get me wrong but ask me why? in every bar or viewing centres I enter now it seems as if the argument has now changed from the old topic Ronaldo and messi, who is better, the new topic is now m.salah vs ronaldo who is better, I don't know who also noticed this? I saw this young man scored a goal I only see from the likes of messi and Ronaldo, some fans were even saying let messi and ronaldo fade away that Mohammed salah is the hope of Africa at the FIFA world best.
I would love to conclude that this is one of my best seasons since sir Alex left my Darling club, seeing us finish second this season and beating all the top teams in england this season something that we last achieved when sir Alex was still in his managerial role gives me hope for next season. and also seeing an African player being tipped to win the worlds best gives me more joy. And Chelsea finishing in the number 5 position not even sure if they would qualify for the u.c.l come next season if arsenal wins the u.e.l, and with the world cup around the corner.
Re: It Seems Mohammed Salah Has Over Shadowed Messi, Who Also Noticed This? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Is this argument heard in veiwing centers in ogbomosho?
Re: It Seems Mohammed Salah Has Over Shadowed Messi, Who Also Noticed This? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2018
Gods don't compare themselves with humans

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Mohammed Salah Has Over Shadowed Messi, Who Also Noticed This? by chinaza1(f): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Gods don't compare themselves with humans
seconded

1 Like

Re: It Seems Mohammed Salah Has Over Shadowed Messi, Who Also Noticed This? by CoolestZaq(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Not denying the fact that Mo has been really good this season. But please compare them when Salah is this consistent for even at least 5 solid years

(1) (Reply)

5+ Odds Everyday, Try And Testify / Kante Of Chelsea Is Better Than Casemiro Of Real Madrid / Kamaru Usman Tops Colby Covington In Slugfest With 5th-round TKO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.