Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Wrote 2 Tests In 2days, Aepb In Abj On Wed And 1st Bank In Enugu On Thurs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Wrote 2 Tests In 2days, Aepb In Abj On Wed And 1st Bank In Enugu On Thurs (763 Views)

Financial Analyst Interview At Pivotage On Thurs Feb11, Letz Meet Here / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria / Tues And Thurs Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wrote 2 Tests In 2days, Aepb In Abj On Wed And 1st Bank In Enugu On Thurs by TOOPURE(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2007
It was hectic cos i had to travell frm lag on tues to ABJ and immediately I finished the test in Abj on Wed by 1pm, I entered bus and started travellin back to Enugu that same day and i came into enugu by 10pm, men d trip was not funny, but I thank God, cos I owe my life to him for journey mercies.This is not good for this countryooooooooo.

Re: I Wrote 2 Tests In 2days, Aepb In Abj On Wed And 1st Bank In Enugu On Thurs by zigi(f): 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2007
Man,
tats naija 4 u man. Only by his Grace shall we survive.

One love
Re: I Wrote 2 Tests In 2days, Aepb In Abj On Wed And 1st Bank In Enugu On Thurs by sweetstjoy(f): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2007
when you land any of these jobs, you will forget all the stress you went through, it happens but its good that you are diligent and harworking so God will reward you and give you your earnest heart desires
God bless you
Re: I Wrote 2 Tests In 2days, Aepb In Abj On Wed And 1st Bank In Enugu On Thurs by agnesoseka: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2007
kudos,e no easy ma brother.
Re: I Wrote 2 Tests In 2days, Aepb In Abj On Wed And 1st Bank In Enugu On Thurs by emoney(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2007
had the same experience like u TOOPURE;i travelled frm ph to lagos to take nestle test the next day am on my way to enugu 4 LNG test,the journey wasn't funny either but baba God saw me through

(1) (Reply)

Pls When Is Bank Phb Test In Benin? / Could This Be A Scam,pls Read! / Please I Need Answers To Yhe Following Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.