Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

2018 BMW 630i Gran Turismo M Sport Review - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2018 BMW 630i Gran Turismo M Sport Review (713 Views)

.✅✅✅✅✅✅✅...clean Tokunbo 2023 Ferrari Portofino M Sport...for Sale / Foreign Used 2018 BMW X3 M Sport. / Tokunbo 2014 BMW 335i M-sport - German Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 BMW 630i Gran Turismo M Sport Review by Africacelebcar(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2018
http://africacelebcarblog.com/2018-bmw-630i-gran-turismo-m-sport-review/
The name has plenty of evocative cues, but the BMW 6 Series GT isn’t a member of the German brand’s sporting family. Instead, it’s attempting to inject a sense of style into the practical side of people-carrying.

he BMW 630i Gran Turismo could be the best car BMW builds, but of course conditions apply.

The brand is well known for its sporting models, its M division for crushing performance cars, and even its more basic 1 Series and 3 Series offerings inject a hint of enjoyment into otherwise mundane motoring.

Then there’s the 6 Series range: a coupe, convertible, four-door coupe, and… This thing. What is it exactly? Well, that’s a good question.

Somehow BMW decided that the world needed high-roofed hatchbacks with a strong emphasis on practicality and gave the world both 3 Series GT and 5 Series GT models, which kind of looked like boof-headed caricatures of normal BMW sedans.

In its newest generation, the 5 Series GT has evolved into the 6 Series GT (essentially one is the evolution of the other accompanied by a new name), and in the process has ditched some of the frumpier styling for a sleeker look – without forgetting its more practical roots.

What you get, in essence, is all the rear seat space (plus wheelbase, and overall length) of a 7 Series limo, for a price much, much closer to the 5 Series range, and an added dose of practicality thanks to a hatchback rear.

At a starting bid of $123,500 – plus on-road costs – the 630i Gran Turismo M Sport commands a premium of over $13,000 compared to a similar 530i sedan or wagon, but next to the cheapest 7 Series (the 740i), you’ll save over $106,000 – although you do miss out on two cylinders and some more opulent features.

Re: 2018 BMW 630i Gran Turismo M Sport Review by vgstores: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2022
The Gran Turismo sport video game [/b]is also out with it exquisite fleet of customizable cars. After partnering with Davido for a design contest, gamers can now be a part of active GT7 community.
Gran Turismo 7 Design Competition.
To participate in the contest all you have to do is to create a custom car in the [b][url=https://www.vgstores.ng/product/gran-turismo-sport-ps4/]GT 7 video game)[ /url]
. Meanwhile the design have to be inspired by him or his music, then post it to IG or Twitter using #GT7DesignCompetition, and tag Davido on any of the platform.
[url=https://www.vgstores.ng/product/gran-turismo-sport-ps4/]Buy Gran Turismo 7 PS5/PS4)[ /url]
Yes, to participate in the contest you need to get the game. it is playable on PS5 and PS4 console. unfortunately it is not upgradable and does not support cross platform. Although gamers with Digital PS5 only have to pay $10, to play the game on PS5 console. The other version of PS5 console that uses disk has to be purchased. You can now get the 4K UHD Blu-ray disc drive in ecommerce stores around the country.
CALL +234 8180294784 to get it delivered to you within 24hrr for order made within Lagos. Nationwide delivery is available.

(1) (Reply)

2004 Toyota Corolla (firstbody) / Toyota Highlander 2009 (wine) Toks Location Surulere Price N4.4m / 2007 Toyota 4runner V8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.