Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Cc - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Cc (509 Views)

.cc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cc by Puzzypleazer: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2018
Vgg
Re: Cc by scarramenga: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2018
call 08032773199
Re: Cc by cynhamscakes(f): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2018
Lol. Story. You don't have to state your salary here. Anyway by now, ndi 419ssss would have swamped your mail. Goodluck in your search.
Re: Cc by MsFaith: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
I will be very straight to the point.
I know this is not the right place to post this but I will go ahead and post it.
I earn above the average Nigerian monthly, I got a salary a little. Above a mill monthly.
34years.
This is what u seek.
-girl must be above 5ft8
-you can be slim, fat or what ever but you must have a thick tummy. Thick girls preferred.
-i ain't particular about complexion but I prefer light unbleached skin.
- you must not be working as I seek a full time house wife.
- most important is, you must know how to Bleep wella or I will Bleep outside.
- you must be beautiful, I like my woman to be center of attention when I am around elites.
- shouldn't be above 26
- no retired or in service oloshos allowed because I will invest enough cash to dig up everything about you.
- I am not particular about your educational background.
- DONT COMMENT HERE BECAUSE I WILL NOT TAKE YOU SERIOUS, INFACT I AM NOT READING ANY COMMENT HERE.
- if interested, send me an email with a description of you and a pic to hummergh123@hotmail.com
Meaning you don't want a virgin, you want someone who has been practicing it. Kudos
Re: Cc by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 26, 2018
MsFaith:

Meaning you don't want a virgin, you want someone who has been practicing it. Kudos
Who virginity epp? Real men don't get hyped over virginity. As long as she's a good woman who can make a good wife, who cares

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cc by MsFaith: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
Incline:
Who virginity epp? Real men don't get hyped over virginity. As long as she's a good woman who can make a good wife, who cares

Puzzypleazer:
I will be very straight to the point.
I know this is not the right place to post this but I will go ahead and post it.
I earn above the average Nigerian monthly, I got a salary a little. Above a mill monthly.
34years.
This is what u seek.
-girl must be above 5ft8
-you can be slim, fat or what ever but you must have a thick tummy. Thick girls preferred.
-i ain't particular about complexion but I prefer light unbleached skin.
- you must not be working as I seek a full time house wife.
- most important is, you must know how to Bleep wella or I will Bleep outside.
- you must be beautiful, I like my woman to be center of attention when I am around elites.
- shouldn't be above 26
- no retired or in service oloshos allowed because I will invest enough cash to dig up everything about you.
- I am not particular about your educational background.
- DONT COMMENT HERE BECAUSE I WILL NOT TAKE YOU SERIOUS, INFACT I AM NOT READING ANY COMMENT HERE.
- if interested, send me an email with a description of you and a pic to hummergh123@hotmail.com
You say she must know how to Bleep wella and you say she must not be olosho. How she suppose know how to Bleep wella if she no be olosho. You are contradicting yourself

(1) (Reply)

Hey / Agnostic And Anti-natalist Guy Looking For A Romantic Relationship. / In Search Of A Beautiful Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.