Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) (576 Views)

Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) / Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) / Friends With Benefits Group Created For People All Around Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Greetings Nairalanders.

MY BRIEF PROFILE; FEMALE

Completely single and not looking for a relationship, always-busy-with-my-job kind of lady, very pretty and physically attractive (on the slim side but with curves at the right angles) , tall, highly intelligent, super neat, good sense of humor, good at conversations with an outgoing personality.

I am currently in need of a MALE Friend with Benefits;

A working class, MUST BE PHYSICALLY APPEALING TO THE EYES, Good sense of humor, MUST be tall-this is very important please, must live on the Island or the Mainland, open mindedness, good at conversations, very neat, fun to be with, must be discreet and have respect for boundaries. We can decide to go on outings-I pay my bills. I do not fancy guys with dreads or piercings(no offence please). He must be good on bed as I am too, I do not do Anal sex, be warned ahead of time!

If we happen to click, you must go for several STD tests, this is to show how much I value good health and hygiene.

"

Kindly be ready to show me a photo of you, this will be kept discreet as I do not want to meet just anyone who doesn't appeal to me.

Kind regards,

FWB seeker grin grin grin grin angry

Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by RedPhoenix: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
It is finished cheesy

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by ojun50(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
It is well
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
smiley smiley smiley

What to do now smiley smiley smiley
Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by viyon02: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Oga, am sorry such traits you desire will never show up, or subscribe to you on this platform, because guys like that are already clicked to by another well deserved ladies. Above all you will not see such guys in your location.

1 Like

Re: Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) by stylob(m): 1:12am On Mar 11, 2022
call me on 08020763066

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Stop Using Your Daughters For Prostitution. (picture) / I Yansh 22 Years Old Nasarawa Girl / Help Me If You Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.