Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) (20606 Views)

Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations / Onnoghen Vs FG: Dr. Joe Abah Reacts / DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by Pope22(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
xxxangel:

Maybe you should read well.
What he meant was how neat and shinning the place look unlike our Naija court
Stop defending his mistake
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by Balyz: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
And just what can the ECOWAS court do? Nothing will happen. IPOB has been crushed forever

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
talk2percy:
I am A Proud Biafran! God bless Biafra and Biafrans! I can't wait to tear my Nigeria passport to shreds
don't mind those zombies who can't see anything good about Biafra. that's why Sometimes I don't too much blame terrorist buhari for leashing mayhem on Nigerians who voted him in

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by achi4u(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Up Biafra

Soon we will have our neat country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Balyz:
And just what can the ECOWAS court do? Nothing will happen. IPOB has been crushed forever
zombie spotted

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by eagleae7(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kassidy90:

That's not 9ja...always read d article before u comment..don't be a lazy youth...
Try to read meaning before commenting

That court environment is clean and kind of beauty compared to what is here in naija
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by PointZerom: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Pope22:

Stop defending his mistake

Lame
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by dreamwords: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kassidy90:

That's not 9ja...always read d article before u comment..don't be a lazy youth...
Na u wey no understand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mutemenot:
See court environment.... who did we offend in this naija

did you read the write up at all. or even check the headline?

This is MALI

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by chibuike65: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
Daviddson:
Why are these people chasing a pipe dream? Couldn't they have channeled this wasted money to Mali into taking care of their injured members?
freedom has its price some have paid that with their lives so the living have to complete the mission, never give up

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
chibuike65:
freedom has its price some have paid that with their lives so the living have to complete the mission, never give up
Some course are not meant to materialise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
horsepower101:
I love the never giving up spirit of ndigbo. It's very inspiring.
That's the more reason why you should not entertain any doubt when we tell you that BIAFRA must be restored, forget the Nigeria's initial gra gra, the number of people that have died for this cause and the insurmountable resoluteness in the young Biafran people is enough to make you believe. I was motivated to officially join IPOB after witnessing the killings of IPOB members in Port Harcourt, it happened before my very eyes, I was not told, and the more their threat, the more my moral and that of others wax stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by chibuike65: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
victorvezx:

Some course are not meant to materialise
this worth it bro,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by chinemelu17(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Umuchineke, victory is ours at the end. we wont give up nor give in. We are very organized and co ordinated
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by OnyeOGA(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mutemenot:
You don't know
They offended Biafrans by Killing, raping and starving their children.
This is just the beginning.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
pboiskinpy:
They came for the shiites;you didn't talk because you are not a Shiite..
They came for IPOB, you kept mute because you no be IPOB..
Now they are in Benue state.. You still no go talk because you are not from middle belt...

Izzok... When they will come for you, just remember that it is all man for himself..

#Buhari is a Plague... Tufiakwa
this Buhari must be a vampire then. Survives on blood. u mean he killed his fellow northeners, killed ipobians and is now killing people in Benue?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by OnyeOGA(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
That's the more reason why you should not entertain any doubt when we tell you that BIAFRA must be restored, forget the Nigeria's initial gra gra, the number of people that have died for this cause and the insurmountable resoluteness in the young Biafran people is enough to make you believe. I was motivated to officially join IPOB after witnessing the killings of IPOB members in Port Harcourt, it happened before my very eyes, I was not told, and the more their threat, the more my moral and that of others wax stronger.
i won join IPOB o. I dey PH but i go inbox you later, so that i will get registered biko.
"At some point in life you will be the next person to die."
What is Life without purpose
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by Fucktensei: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
silastemplar:
this Buhari must be a vampire then. Survives on blood. u mean he killed his fellow northeners, killed ipobians and is now killing people in Benue?
point of Correction; his food is blood and crude oil lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by clemco33(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Cownu is still alive? grin
bingo you remains lazy youth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
you cant win a case against a country....

ipob is as such not a organization or another country....

this is just another chop chop way for lawyers....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
nigeria just need to show videos on youtube and blabbings and the case will be won....

ecowas will just say,hey,let them feel important and keep on giving us money....

you ipobians sef....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kassidy90:

That's what am saying. Have u seen any naija court environment looking like that?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
ndigbo:

Read well, that place is not Nigeria.
Sure. I know cos the court in my state looks like abandoned poultry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by CDCEO001: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mutemenot:
Is ECOWAS and it supposed to even be better than that. I mean all West African Countries own it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by Pope22(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
PointZerom:

Lame
Conclusive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by Pope22(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
PointZerom:

Lame
U need to be reasonable
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by jollyjarkofgod: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Court be like AIRPORT...nigeria court be like primary school class room
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by gidgiddy: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nice one to Ifeanyi Ejiofor, able IPOB Lawyer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by pboiskinpy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
silastemplar:
Buhari is everything evil
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
pboiskinpy:

Buhari is everything evil
hmmm.. so he intentionally ordered the Benue killings, the Killing of some shiite worshippers by the Army, the killing of some Ipob protesters? what of the mosque that was bombed in maidugri a few days ago..he must have ordered that too. So he must be a vampire then that survives on the blood of the dead. Dont you think so?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
kareemkamil:
Is terrorist KANU still alive grin grin grin

They came for the shiites;you didn't talk because you are not a Shiite..
They came for IPOB, you kept mute because you no be IPOB..
Now they are in Benue state.. You still no go talk because you are not from middle belt...
Izzok... When they will come for you, just remember that it is all man for himself..
#Buhari is a Plague... Tufiakwa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Absent As Atiku Meets PDP Presidential Aspirants In Abuja / Niger Closes Air Space Citing ‘Threat Of Intervention’ / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Anambra Election Boycott, Insists Election Must Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.