Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Spiritual Spouse. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Spouse. (245 Views)

How To Stop Any Spiritual Spouse With Sea Salt And Garlic / Re-marriage When Ones Spouse Is Still Alive.. / Defeating Spiritual Spouse (SOLVED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Spouse. by Revadebola: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2018
SPIRITUAL SPOUSE.

What is spiritual marriage?
When there is intermarriage between spirit beings and human beings, then such a person will experience spiritual spouse.

Genesis 6:1-4 (KJV)
"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown".

The above scripture is an example of spiritual marriage. It is an incident of fallen angels engaging in spiritual marriage with mankind.

(A), What are the signs that you have a spiritual spouse?
1. When you dream of someone making love advances to you.
2. Dreams of making love or experience of sexual assault.
3. Known faces or at times, unknown faces, having sex with you in dreams.
4. Experience of waking up from dreams, being exhausted and unusually sexually arouse.
5. Dreams of having sex with animals like dogs, goats etc.
6. Frequent experience of sexually ejaculating from dreams.
7. Hearing foot steps or smelling perfume of when the spiritual spouse enters your room.
8. When everyone who enters into marital relationship with you, complain of mysterious hurts, set backs, losses etc.
9. When you derive more sexual satisfaction from your dream experiences than real life sex.
10. Dreams of marriage engagement, wedding ceremony, delivery of babies, breast feeding babies etc, implies spiritual spouse and marriage is in your life.
If any of these signs are in your life, you need deliverance prayers.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I break every spiritual marriage covenants over my life.
2. Holy Spirit fire consume every activities of negative spiritual marriage from my life.
3. Father deliver me from evil dreams.
4. I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR YOUR DREAMS INTERPRETATION, COUNSELING AND PRAYER, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030

SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

The Embodiment Of Divinity / 50 Secrets To Answers To Prayers (21) / Heaven On Earth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.