Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Five Talking Points As Kano Pillars Fall To Lobi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Five Talking Points As Kano Pillars Fall To Lobi (721 Views)

AFCON 2019: The Biggest Talking Points From The Tournament / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Father Mbaka Anointed Rangers Players Before They Won Kano Pillars (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Talking Points As Kano Pillars Fall To Lobi by kennyjesus8(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2018
Ayo Saka scored in the 81st minute as league leaders Lobi Stars defeated Kano Pillars 1-0 in a Matchday 18 tie at the Aper Aku Stadium, Makurdi. Here are five talking points…

(1) Lobi is serious

Plateau United started this way last season. Lobi should be taken seriously now. They have won two away matches and have found a way to squeeze out results from such difficult games against title rivals. Last season, they may not have picked maximum points in such a game. But this just means that they are ready for the task ahead.

(2) No argument about who is the best left back in the league

Such performances highlight Ebube Duru’s qualities. He was simply unplayable. In one instance in the 63rd minute, he slid in to break Pillars counterattack and in one breath burst into Pillars box. He was busy all evening trying to lift his team. Fittingly, he delivered the cross that led to the match winner.

Read More http://npfl.ng/five-talking-points-as-kano-pillars-fall-to-lobi/

Re: Five Talking Points As Kano Pillars Fall To Lobi by Damibiz(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lobi matches nawadays is a most watch affairz.....i mst pay that 100 to watch them play at Aper Aku stadium Wadata till season go finish....#lobi i stand
Re: Five Talking Points As Kano Pillars Fall To Lobi by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Damibiz:
Lobi matches nawadays is a most watch affairz.....i mst pay that 100 to watch them play at Aper Aku stadium Wadata till season go finish....#lobi i stand

seriously you pay just N100 to watch the game at the stadium ?
Re: Five Talking Points As Kano Pillars Fall To Lobi by Damibiz(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yeap....VIP N500
Eastatlantaniqqa:

seriously you pay just N100 to watch the game at the stadium ?

(1) (Reply)

Europa League: Arsenal’s Trio Return As Atletico Madrid Visit The Emirates / If You Need Little Odds For High Profit Pls Contact Me / Real Madrid Vs Liverpool 3:1 - All Goals And Highlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.